KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Aussie snow proof?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any out there??!!
yeah nothing on this furr yet ??
Aussie Snow is recessive to Foxie S&P and dominant to Burmilla Black Silver.

Saga has now updated to reflect the proofs I sent in.
It looks like saga updated to show my proofs as well Eleanor, multiple people sent them in. So it looks like our teamwork got updated.
It did. But not being psychic I can't know what other people sent in before it appears on Saga.

Everyone keep sending proofs in. :-)
Thank you for the work Eleanor and Aubrey,

it would be possible, you publish the evidence here in the forum as well?

we would love to see them,
Placed!

Dominant to Snowshoe Cream, which places it directly between Snowshow Cream and Foxie Salt and Pepper Mask

https://gyazo.com/da07d849661f31392db20e1c8f910441
Hi Jag,

It is aweseome that you placed Aussie Snow. Congrats!

I hope you don't mind but I'm posting your image inline so that it's easy for folks to see

[Image: da07d849661f31392db20e1c8f910441.png]

A quick walk-thru for anyone who is new to breeding

Saga's chart says about what is currently proven on Snow
"Australian Mist Snow dominant to Aby Dark Choc & Burmilla Black Silver Shaded, and recessive to Foxie Salt & Pepper "

here Mom is Tonki Blue Mink
Dad is Aussie Snow
Baby is Snowshoe Cream

As Jag said, this proves Aussie Snow is dominant to Snowshoe Cream and proves Aussie Snow is placed between Snowshoe Cream and Foxie S&P.
Thanks Kayla! I can never figure out how to post an image because when I click the "insert image" icon it always just shows me "Undefined" .
(05-08-2016 07:26 AM)Jag Jetcity Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Kayla! I can never figure out how to post an image because when I click the "insert image" icon it always just shows me "Undefined" .

No worries, Jag. You just have to add ".png" to the end of gyazo urls

However I'm in Firefox and I found llately clicking the mountain icon has not been working for me to put in images so I've been having to type in the code by hand so what I do is (spelling it out or it won't show
leftBracket img rightBracket url leftBracket slash img rightBracket

this is the left bracket: [
this is the right bracket: ]

(or just put in the url and wait for me to come wandering by and adding the img inline, lol, which I generally do on an erratic basis)
Reference URL's