KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Galaxy Moon Eyes - Any Info?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I am lucky to have won a kitty with Galaxy Moon Eyes, i can not find any infos about how recessive they are.... anyone have any hints?
Hi,

I haven't seen any proof from Galaxy Moon yet, so I thought I would share what I got so far and maybe someone else can fill in what they know Smile

What I found so far is
- Galaxy Moon recessive to Crystal Dream, and dominant to Violet.

I got a kitten with Violet eyes, which were hiding under Galaxy Moon.
That means Galaxy Moon is dominant to Violet:

[Image: 2dfa3db160517130023eaa7f1fee42cf.png]

Also,

Galaxy Moon being recessive to Crystal Dream, as the mum is hiding Galaxy Moon.

[Image: e7ca76a4a4eaedd2779fdf39f99e9d53.png]

Not a narrow placement, but that's what I got so far
Carina ♥
Hi,

I just bred the Galaxy Moon with Tapestry Royale and got the Tapestry Royale. I don't want to waste another breeding on my Choc Tipped to Tapestry Royale to test it since I have enough of these eyes already Smile Next round is going to be with Jade eyes.

[Image: 13254793_1042670922478910_6283061234286663342_o.jpg]
Galaxy Moon is recessive to StarryBabyBlues.
I know that's not as exciting as being recessive to Tapestry Royale, but since we don't have a definitive proof on the TapRoyale, this is better than nothing. I hope Evolving Yin can give us an update later.

[Image: 0a2054472ad022cc92e98433674b5bdb.png]

I first mated Galen –showing Galaxy Moon– with Felice Moo, who is showing the StarryBabyBlues. They produced a kitten, Alaska Moo, who is showing the StarryBabyBlue. When Alaska is mated with the very recessive tranquility eyed, Evangline, Alaska throws his hidden Galaxy Moon, which shows on the kitten over tranquility or better.
Yay!!, thanks Ivy. So now Galaxy Moon is dominant to Violet and recessive to Starry Baby Blues. That cuts out like 20 eyes in the previous range (and it's not in that Full Moon-Bronze grouping like a bunch of others, thank goodness)
I am breeding a Tapestry royale kitty that I suspect hides Galaxy Moon on the Saga project site.
First pull was a fail, since dad passed his Shown Tap Royale eyes. They are repartenred, and my fingers crossed.
Crossing my fingers for you!
Second pull was also a fail. Dad passed his hid: Ody Bellini.
I'll pop open another Tap Royale box and try again.
Awww! I know that feeling
I've reboxed my Tap Royale Kittens, because I have found the proof I was testing for:

[Image: 802e3d8cec216f6b49d54d2d923634bc.png]

Paternal grandfather shows Tapestry Royale
Paternal grandmother shows Galaxy Moon

Dad shows Tapestry Royale
Mum shows Tranquility

Tranquility is known to be recessive to both Tapestry Royale and Galaxy Moon.
This means that Galaxy moon's shown eye must be dad's hid.

Galaxy Moon is confirmed recessive to Tapestry Royale.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's