KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: It's the pirates life for me...ongoing saga
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 24973731802_aa24aa343b_z.jpg]Arrrrrg by Devilness Chant, on Flickr

[Image: 24973713792_8bddee74ea_z.jpg]YoHoHo and a bottle of rum by Devilness Chant, on Flickr

Going to have to take lots of fun pics of this lil sweety as she grows up! Thank you Aubrey for my new baby! Hugzzzz Heart
lol, cracking up! It's perfect!
(02-17-2016 01:27 PM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote: [ -> ]lol, cracking up! It's perfect!

TY and I know! I want a toy sooo bad! lol
It is. It's the perfect use of the Love Bird. Everybody will want one for Talk like a Pirate Day.
(02-17-2016 03:07 PM)Ivy Norsk Wrote: [ -> ]It is. It's the perfect use of the Love Bird. Everybody will want one for Talk like a Pirate Day.

Funny thing is, the second I saw it at the kc shop I thought....OMG PIRATE KITTY BIRD! I taught her to say Arrrrg, and It's a pirates life for me. I should teach her more, then she will be all set for talk like a pirate day!
This is bloody brilliant! Now I want a birdy too! xD
i wondered if anyone would make this connection! Smile bravo!
(02-17-2016 04:04 PM)jc aferdita Wrote: [ -> ]This is bloody brilliant! Now I want a birdy too! xD

Everyone should have a pirate kitty! (and a giant plate of cookies for those long sea voyages of plundering) AAAAARRRRRGGGG Matey!

(02-17-2016 05:37 PM)Callie Cline Wrote: [ -> ]i wondered if anyone would make this connection! Smile bravo!

Great minds Callie! (or mental patients think alike lol) I'm having a lot of fun with her. Big Grin
Congrats on your oh so cute kitty! Great picture!Smile
(02-18-2016 01:15 AM)Jelly Supply Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on your oh so cute kitty! Great picture!Smile

TY Heart It would have been a cool idea if they had a special baby that was the green toy size. Then we all could be pirates year round. I had bought some more hoping to get the toy green, but I never have luck getting the ones I want or getting any sizes from collection kitties. Sad
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's