KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Partners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Huh Hi everyone .. been a long time away from KittyCats.. Just bought a second cat female to go with my male.. my question is how do I partner them.. I click on her and it says she is already partnered to another cat how do I change that?

Thank you for any information! Was excited to have finally found the cat I wanted to mate my little boy with and now this!

Dalarina
The person you bought it from had already partnered the cat with another cat. You have some choices.

A) Go back to the original person. If the partnering was within 24 hours, put the 2 partnered cats together with a break free potion which is free. It will unpartner pairs but only within the first 24 hours

B) If it has been more than 24 hours, there is another break up bottle but it costs money. you still need both partners close to each other. You and the previous owner need to decide who will pay for the break up bottle

C) Let her finish the partnership pregnancy. The baby box automatically belongs to the mom but you can give it to the previous owner if that is your agreement. When she and the previous partner are both at 100% love, get them close to each other (cuddle them if necessary to get over 75% love, also they should be rested and both have over 35% energy -- it says 25% but it takes a few minutes for the box to pop so it's better to be safe on the energy). When she has the baby, if they have been partnered as a one-time partnership, the partnership will automatically end. If not you can use the break free potion within 24 hours of having the baby.

D) wait. If it is a one-time partnership, it will end after 11 days automatically and they don't have to be close to each other. However, if the previous owner put them on automatic partnering, I don't think this happens but Tad or one of the KC folks can confirm.
(02-15-2016 05:50 PM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote: [ -> ]D) wait. If it is a one-time partnership, it will end after 11 days automatically and they don't have to be close to each other. However, if the previous owner put them on automatic partnering, I don't think this happens but Tad or one of the KC folks can confirm.

If the cats are not in range of each other, the partnershp will break up on its own after the 11 days, whether it was set to auto repartner or not.

Smile
Thanks, Hikari! That's good to know.
;)Thank you for all the help here and in chat! Learned a lot! Going to try and get ahold of the previous owner otherwise guess I have to wait! Thanks again,

Dalarina
Reference URL's