KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Outdated food and a ball for a cat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I rezzed out 2 new kittens this morning, the first one is normal, the second, however, is just a ball. I have picked it up, waited a few moments and rerezzed it. I put out the updater. I am unable to get a menu for it, but it talks, just without a name or anything. Is there anything I can do?

Also, since the new kittens arrived this morning, I keep getting this: [07:35:21] KittyCats -: I found an outdated Food or Milk Bowl. Teleport: MY PARCEL. I just bought this food about a week ago, again, there is no menu that comes up except for the usual info. There's still 49% left, and as with the kitten, I picked it up, waited and then re rezzed it.

Ideas? Please?

Thank you!

Brookes
Hi Brookes,

Can you please file a ticket (support page https://kittycats.ws/support/index.php?/ticket/submit-ticket )
for the cat that is not loading, if you can't figure out its ID#, please create a folder renamed with your name,
put the cat in it and send it to Kitten Longmeadow.
If the cat is no trans, leave it rezzed inworld where Kitten Longmeadow can go to check on it, don't forget
to add the SLURL to your ticket.
Messages about the "food being outdated" are a problem with the cat not the food, so that should get solved
after Kitten has fixed your cat.

Kitty Smile
They'll probably contact you because of this post, but file a Support Ticket, to be sure.
Reference URL's