KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: View Pedigree Script / Pedigree-giver objects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Long ago, before cats gave a link to their Pedigree in Local Chat, the only way to let others view the Pedigree for your cat was using the View Pedigree script.

This is a FREE script, created by KittyCatS. It is NOT available at their Main Store (and never was, that I know of); to get it you had to see an ancient (long-ago purged) notice in the chat group.

KittyCatS never put the script up on the Marketplace. As a service to the community, I added it to my marketplace shop.

Since the emergency switch to the kittycat.ws web site, the View Pedigree script has ceased operating, and I have been receiving numerous requests to update the script.

I can NOT update the script. The script is copy, transfer, but no-modify; which means ONLY KittyCatS can update it.

The script CAN, however, still be used!

When you click on the script and go to the page, you will land on a web page showing: 'Error 403 - Forbidden

You don't have permission to access the requested resource. Please contact the web site owner for further assistance.'

To view the pedigree, simply change the URL by changing kittycats.biz to kittycats.ws, leaving everything else unchanged.

It has been suggested that I take the View Pedigree script off my marketplace shop until KittyCatS either updates it, or they finally get the kittycats.biz site finished. I've been considering it, but am leaving it for a while longer in the (perhaps misguided) hope they'll get their act together and soon finish whatever it is they're doing.

This is similar to what you need to do with the Pedigree Panels, just in the opposite direction. For the panels you take the kittycats.ws link from local chat and change it to read kittycats.biz.
Hi Tad,

This script is now available in the lobby of our store, above the hud redelivery terminal.

Regards
KittyCats
The Marketplace listing has been updated.
Reference URL's