KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Tapestry Allure dominance placement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I thought I'd have this proof long ago, but couldn't get the recessive to pop. So I switched up the kittens and ran a Tap Allure cat (which I suspected hid Morning Dew) against Exotic Breeze. That did get the recessive Morning Dew to pop.

[Image: faf463ed3cd9d38404c2d2e2dafb5bbd.png]

So Tap Allure is almost placed. It now needs to be tested against Gerbera Pink and Gerbera purple.
Yay, congrats on the proof.
More progress! Tapestry Allure is dominant to Full Moon.

[Image: 2dv0gig.jpg]

I mated Huette (full moon) with Ranier (TapAllure) and they produced Fainche (showing TapAllure). Mating Fainche with the recessive-Exotic Breeze-eyed boy Rockland, led to a baby who shows the mom's hidden: Full Moon.

Next up: TapAllure versus Gerbera Purple.
Well done, Ivy!
Congrats, Ivy! That just dropped it down to only needing to be tested against 2 eyes: Gerbera Pink & Gerbera Purple. It's really close now!
At long last, I've gotten some movement on this eye!

Tapestry Allure is Recessive to Gerbera Pink.

[Image: migups.jpg]

I mated a TapAllure girl (Laura) with a Gerb Pink boy (Amichai), and they produced a girl showing Gerbera Pink (Laela). When mated with a more recessive eye - crystal berry is shown to be recessive to both Gerb Pink and TapAllure - a kitten is produced which pulls the Tapestry Allure hidden under the mom's Gerb Pink.
Congrats! One more to go and it's placed! Smile
I look at the date stamps and am just disgusted with those cats. The Tapestry Allure versus Gerb Purple was the first test I moved out onto the Saga site in July. JULY!!!!. And it's still not done. It's November now and it's been nothing but TapAllure hiding Full Moon, TapAllure hiding Full Moon for months now and I've long since lost count of the number of cats involved in the testing and boxes produced.
Sorry.
It is a new week and we may have better results this week. At least we now have proof that TapAllure is rec to Gerb Pink.
Sending you a big hug and congratulations!
Very well done, Ivy. I'm impressed by your patience, so it's about time yoiu let off some steam!
Congrats Ivy! I know how you feel but at least you got it! And another one hits the dust! one more to go.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's