KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Auction Calendars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you operate a web-based calendar to help keep track of auctions featuring KittyCatS, please post a link to your calendar here. Please put your information in the following format:

Calendar URL:
Contact name for information:
Rules for inclusion:
Submission information:

Please note: this thread is ONLY for listing auction calendar information. Posts not listing auction calendar information will be removed so as to keep this thread uncluttered. Thanks!
Please use this one to see the auctions for now:
Arella's Forum Based Auction List
The auction calendar below is currently on hold.

----

Calendar URL: http://kittycats.info/auctions
Contact name for information: Rene Marseille
Rules for inclusion: keep your auction page up to date
Submission information: register an account and contact Rene Marseille

In this Auction Calendar you will see almost all auctions on the grid. Auctioneers add, edit or remove their auctions themselves, so it is up to date at any time. If RM's KittyCatS Profilers are used at the auction, KittyCatS that are currently on the panels will be listed on the auction page automatically. The Web Market on the same site is viewed more than 3000 times a day. Everyone is welcome to join!
KittyCats Auction Calendar - Complete Information on ALL Auctions

Calendar URL: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v23i1u1fajq9e8gop0i3vh1904%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles

Contact name for information: PurringFox McMillan

Rules for inclusion: If you have an Auction, you auction off KittyCats, you are included

Submission information: please provide the time, and date, if this is a recurring auction, who the auctioneer is and very important the SLURL to the auction site. feel free to add any other information you desire.

Note: There will be no exclusions to this calendar
Thanks so much for this great work. Since the old grid wide auction schedule spreadsheet was taken down. (that had been useful for years until it was taken down) I have troubles tracking down where/when/who have auctions. This new spreadsheet really handy especially when people can't come to SL all the time and could check on their mobile devices ahead of time. Thanks for the contribution to the community. Smile

I have reposted the spreadsheet link to be clickable here:

I need my auctions updated on the google doc so that someone doesnt think i dont have it any more please let me know who to contack about it
Please message PurringFox McMillan inworld about your auction schedules and she will update the spreadsheet for you. Smile

(11-14-2016 10:19 PM)LunarMistress Resident Wrote: [ -> ]I need my auctions updated on the google doc so that someone doesnt think i dont have it any more please let me know who to contack about it
Calendar URL: Forum Based Auction List
Contact name for information: Arella Ohmai
Rules for inclusion: Please post updates or send updates to Arella Ohmai so we can keep the list as current as possible.
Submission information: Send a NC to Arella Ohmai or post a comment on the forum thread with updated info. The Thread will be checked and updated as info is posted/sent.
I am updating the google calendar, so if anyone has a new auction or has an auction that is not on the calendar, please get in touch with me. thank you
xtralovin

(01-30-2016 12:58 PM)Kitten Longmeadow Wrote: [ -> ]If you operate a web-based calendar to help keep track of auctions featuring KittyCatS, please post a link to your calendar here. Please put your information in the following format:

Calendar URL:
Contact name for information:
Rules for inclusion:
Submission information:

Please note: this thread is ONLY for listing auction calendar information. Posts not listing auction calendar information will be removed so as to keep this thread uncluttered. Thanks!
Calling all Auctioneers/Markets!
We need updated info for the forum auction list! All UKF time slots have been marked as unknown since UKF is no longer open. Gia's time slots have been marked unknown since she is no longer doing auctions.

If you can look over the info in the forum list and please let me know any info that needs to be changed/updated.
It will help out alot.

Forum Based Auction List

Thank you all,
Arella Ohmai
Calendar URL: KittyCatS! Auction Calendar
Contact name for information: Navaar Resident
Rules for inclusion: All KittyCatS! Auctions will be included, no exceptions
Submission information: Send auction name, auctioneer's name, day, time, and LM on a notecard in-world to Navaar Resident

Thanks!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's