KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: The Annual Kitty and a Date Auction UPDATE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been asked about the annual Kitty and a Date auction. So I wanted to give you all an update on what is going on.

I still plan to hold the auction as it is something I greatly look forward to and I know that many of you do as well. However do to some things going on in my life I have decided to hold the Kitty and a Date auction mid March. There are a few reasons for this. In the interest of complete clarity and honesty I will list them below.

#1 - I am having some computer issues which should be solved by the new date.

#2 - My mom passed away last year and her birthday, which will I am sure be difficult, falls on the week that Kitty and a Date would normally be held.

#3 - My daughters birthday is early March and I plan to spend time with her to celebrate.

With all of these things I thought holding the auction at a slightly later date would be the best choice. I plan to open applications in a few weeks time and have a confirmation on the date for you all at the same time. Please pass this on and let people know to watch the forums for the application and date!

I hope you all understand my reasons and will still support and enjoy the auction again this year even if it is a bit later then normal.

<3 Sanura

PS. Kassie is doing great and I really can not thank you all enough for all the support you have offered her and our family. Heart
YAY! I am so excited and I can't wait for Kitty and a Date this year!
*bumps* to make sure everyone sees it. Applications will be opening soon. Here are the rules so you all have time to read them before the applications open. http://bit.ly/SanuraAuctionRules
Yay! I'm glad it's still going on!
Sadly things are not yet ready with my computer so I haven't been able to put together the applications and such. I hope they will be resolved soon but I don't have a firm date for it at this stage. I will keep you all posted.
RL is first Sanu, no worries <3
Reference URL's