KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: New Sparkle Dream eyes recessives
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Post here your evidence:

Dominant for Odyssey Bellini
[Image: 3ba58e59af09e1cf75f03398903259ad.png]
*nods* Based on the above, it's moot, but I can confirm dominant to Dry Olive. Anyone have any more precise info?

[attachment=3892]
I got this kitty: [attachment=3896]
Dominant to Fancie Green

[Image: d55030310258ab26c9485a7ed420f617.png]
Hi Inia,
It's been about a month. Did you ever pop the hid on the Sparkle Dream baby you showed here? Just curious.
(02-29-2016 10:56 PM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Inia,
It's been about a month. Did you ever pop the hid on the Sparkle Dream baby you showed here? Just curious.

Hi Kayla,

No, I didn't continue breed this kitty as I don't like Sparkle Dream eyes that much Tongue
I think they're gorgeous and am trying to put them on one of my lines, but the eyes on that line are too recessive to add anything to the above.
I have Sparkle Dream--found it on a nutcracker. Gave a mega with it to Winter too. So hopefully between the two of us we can add some charts here.
New to this and I have not posted to forum boards in a very long time so please excuse if the image messes up but I think this proves as recessive to Odyssey Dream? Please do correct me if I am wrong.

Sparkle Dream

edit: seems I've forgotten forum codes. Huh
Hi Alassariah

I'm putting your pic inline if you don't mind

[Image: e884d3147e78300eda637335a987840f.png]

(with gyazo, you have to add ".png" to the url)

Okay in your chart
Mom has Odyssey Dream shown, Ody Bell or more recessive hid
Dad shows Sparkle dream, has Exotic Journey hid

Baby shows Ody Bell. However your baby did not get Sparkle Dream as the hid. It got Exotic Journey.

Saga's charts says this about Sparkle Dream
Sparkle Dream dominant to Tapestry Royale and recessive to Crystal Dream

Because Ody Bell is recessive to Tapestry Royal, that means the baby did not get Sparkle Dream. If it had gotten Sparkle Dream against Ody Bell, because Sparkle Dream is proven dominant to Ody Bell, Sparkle Dream would have shown. Therefore the Baby's hid is Exotic Journey, a very recessive eye color.

This also proves Mom's hidden eye is Ody Bell.

Thank you for posting the chart, though. Maybe Sparky will pass Sparkle Dream on the next baby, looking forward to seeing it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's