KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Mondy 1 PM SLT ~ Auction Training with inbuild KittyClass ~ New ppl welcome!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hiya everyone,

we are glad to announce the brand new Auction Training with inbuilt KittyClass for new and old breeders! Join us monday 1 PM SLT for a short Line Up where we go through each panels pedigree and explain which traits are hidden and why. Also we will chat about Limited edition traits, menagery traits and retired traits.

This "Auction" focus on new breeder & new KittyCatS addicted people. but "older" breeders are welcome too Smile

(During the AuctioneerS Training all Panels are only 1L$.

Landmark to the Stage: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fe...124/126/22
See you at 1 PM SLT!

xoxo
Julia & Cherry
I missed it today, but I would love to get the information from today's session!
(01-25-2016 09:11 PM)Ellen Ireland Wrote: [ -> ]I missed it today, but I would love to get the information from today's session!
Hi Ellen,
for the last session i haven't been able to put the Information on our website. But the following Auctions/Classes on mondays will be listed at our website. i will share the link asap the website is done. The page will be an easy to follow interacting page which can be used during the auction and after the auction.
xoxo
Julia
There are so many time slots you could have chosen Julia to allow patrons of long standing auctions to be a part of it. Pity you had to overlap an already 2 year established auction. I am sure there would be more people if they didn't have to chose between the two.
(01-27-2016 12:42 PM)doubledareme Resident Wrote: [ -> ]There are so many time slots you could have chosen Julia to allow patrons of long standing auctions to be a part of it. Pity you had to overlap an already 2 year established auction. I am sure there would be more people if they didn't have to chose between the two.

everything which needed to be said happened in our IMs already. no need to bring it to my auction forum threat...

~~~~For the puclic to clearify again~~~~~
  • This Auction is for newer breeders in KittyCatS
  • we do an auction/class mix to explain how to read pedigrees
  • it's focused on new breeders but everyone is welcome
It didn't help to appeal to you personally...

Just saying...
Reference URL's