KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Problems with cats breeding since update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My friend and have have several cats that were partnered before the update took place. I own some of the cats and she owns the others. After the update two cats falied to produce a kitten even after all stats were good and both had double hearts for over 9 hours. We tried taking them into inventory and returning them, changing them to 2D and back, changing their ranges and nothing helped. I eventually transferred ownership of my cat to my friend and in 9 minutes they produced a box. We have 2 or 3 pairs that I will be reporting on later. It may be significant that ownership of these particular cats was transferred after the update and subsequently they failed to produce, until they were both owned by the same person.
You might want to file a ticket on this so it gets into their problem tracking system.

I'm a little confused on the sequence of events, so be sure you're clear on that in the ticket.

My guess is it's something related to the update process, itself; but whatever it is, this sort of event needs a permanent record in their tracking system.
Reference URL's