KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Question about Jewels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'm still learning alot about KittyCats and was wondering if anyone could tell me how often is the norm to receive Jewels? I have 5 pairs of cats who have produced 40 boxes in the cattery right now, and none of the boxes have produced a jewel. Is it just that random or is there some secret to it? Thank you Smile
There is no secret, they are just very very rare. Once in a blue moon. You can get jewels by winning the Cat of the Month or participating in the Fishing Contests. Once you get a fancie cat, those cats produce a jewel with every kitten box... which is how most jewels make it onto the secondary market.
(01-10-2016 11:52 AM)Ivy Norsk Wrote: [ -> ]There is no secret, they are just very very rare. Once in a blue moon. You can get jewels by winning the Cat of the Month or participating in the Fishing Contests. Once you get a fancie cat, those cats produce a jewel with every kitten box... which is how most jewels make it onto the secondary market.

I see, I thought they must be very rare! Thank you very much for the information Smile
Reference URL's