KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Not sure if this is a bug or not but this seemed like the best place to ask
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I keep getting a broken graphic in the Pedigree next to a kitty I bought today. When the kitty was in the cattery, the little broken image was next to the kitty there also. I tried bringing the cat in-world, and then refreshing, but the pedigree page still shows the broken image.

I have refreshed the page several times and the broken graphic link is still there:

https://gyazo.com/3eaf13b11b775575825f627f14c80dc3

Does this mean that the kitty was originally "born" (before unboxing) with a jewel or does it mean something else?
Looks like the background (shadow) image for Soft Fold Boo Boo ears is missing from the web site.

This happens, occasionally, generally after a new trait has been introduced. It does not effect the cat in any way; it is simply a missing image on the web site.

The correct action would be to submit a Support Ticket with the UUIDs for the cats (there are two on your example) showing this problem. At some point, the image will be added.

Until then, just ignore it. As I said, it has NO effect whatsoever other than displaying the broken-image icon on the web pages.
Thank you, Tad. I was just curious about what it means. The "missing new trait" theory sounds very likely - thanks!
Reference URL's