KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: 1/2 Price now! The Giant I Need Prims Sale! @ The Lane!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I DO NOT want to have to update all these cats and their prices so while i am updating other stuff at the store these are going to be half price, come buy as many as you want, either contact me or send a note card to me with your name and how many kitties you got, i will check the transactions and send you back half your purchase on all cats in this sale area!

I am running out of prims, which is a good thing for you! The Giant I Need Prims Sale is going on now! All 9T kitties in the sale area are marked down to $600L and all 8T kitties in the sale area are marked down to $400L .

I was working projects with Chat 3spot, Bengal Blacks, Aussie fawns. Fluffy tails,wild tail, onyx eyes, exotic journey, scotty fold ears, Red tabby, galaxy moon, flame whiskers, siam torite, Tonki blue, snowshoe cream, pumpkin and more. Come by and see if anything suits your needs.

Click here to Project cats new Location

As always if you don't like the prices, or can't afford the cat you fell in love with, hit me up and i will consider lowering the price for you. I am often AFK but will get your message when I peek in on the computer to see if anyone said anything to me. And i will get back to you. The only time i loose messages is when i crash.
UPDATED 10/5/16 and added more Project cats for you pleasure !
Just the kitty you need might be here, mostly 9T's

New location

Click here to Project cats new Location
all prices will be gone as of tomorrow when i run the updater so today is the day to get them half the price they are marked........ buy and contact me i refund you half the price you bought the cat for
Reference URL's