KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Help putting food in cattery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OKays it telling me i have this option off when i try and buy cat food in the cattery... help what have i done..
Go to 'My Account' 'Kitty Dollar Transactions' and check the box allowing the system to revert to using the K$ you get from sending cats to the Menagerie. It used to allow this, but, since those K$ are the only way to get Menagerie Cats, they added this feature so you don't accidentally use them for supplies.

Your other option is to pay your Dock, purchasing 'Bonus' K$ (which can NOT be used to purchase Menagerie Cats).
thank yewwww

(12-22-2015 06:21 PM)Tad Carlucci Wrote: [ -> ]Go to 'My Account' 'Kitty Dollar Transactions' and check the box allowing the system to revert to using the K$ you get from sending cats to the Menagerie. It used to allow this, but, since those K$ are the only way to get Menagerie Cats, they added this feature so you don't accidentally use them for supplies.

Your other option is to pay your Dock, purchasing 'Bonus' K$ (which can NOT be used to purchase Menagerie Cats).
Reference URL's