KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Closer to my goal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been working on these kitties since early spring. Lil Buggers kept giving me the wrong sexes so that's why it's taken so long. lol
I want to make my ultimate Mal kitty. Named after my wonderful friend who shared the beautiful Ausie fur and Scotty ears with me when they were new. If not for her, my project kitty wouldn't be done till next year. lol Hugzzzz Mal!
Opened this one for the Plat eye, but he does hide Light wash. Either eye would be acceptable, but I'm really hoping a few plats stick.
Fur: Balinese - Flame Lynx
Eyes: Platinum (Curious|Small)
Shade: Porcelain
Tail: Curious
Ears: Odyssey Boo Boo
Whiskers: Blonde Streaked (Plush)
And here are my goal babies so far!
[Image: 23510977492_54013e9acf_z.jpg]Happy Family by Devilness Chant, on Flickr
They are all three lovely kitties!
(12-09-2015 05:12 PM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote: [ -> ]They are all three lovely kitties!

Ty Smile

It's been a lot of work to get to them, but they've been well worth it for me. They hide Latte, but I am soooo hoping the Blond sticks. When I saw it on those Dreamy whiskers, I just fell in love.
Gorgeous kitties! and congrats on discovering the very special halo and wings trait! LOL that would be very cool to have random kittens bust out with angelic attachments as special babies (hint to Callie) Smile
WTG... worth all the effort...they are georgous!! Congratz
(12-09-2015 09:58 PM)Malayaa Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Gorgeous kitties! and congrats on discovering the very special halo and wings trait! LOL that would be very cool to have random kittens bust out with angelic attachments as special babies (hint to Callie) Smile

Yes! I think it was a struggle getting those wings into the box! And yes it would be nice to have them as actual attachments instead of just add ons when they're posed. (we don't ask for much hehehe)
I really can't thank you enough for sharing those gorgeous traits with me. Heart I hope to have that kitty I promised you soon! (as long as those lil buggers co operate) lol

(12-10-2015 01:56 PM)Jelly Supply Wrote: [ -> ]WTG... worth all the effort...they are georgous!! Congratz

TY Jelly. Smile I love to see when others achieve their goals and how they went about it. I really wish more would share their goal kitties and stories.

One trait I would love to see, is a golden eye that doesn't just look yellow. (yellow is not one of my fave colors lol) But something that matches the blonde whiskers. And recessive please. lol

Edit...I did see the very eye I wanted on a Marrissa kitty and it does look lovely with the blond whiskers, but alas it's a dom eye trait. sigh
Reference URL's