KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Auctions W/ SAGA FELIX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OMG…..Have you heard the BIG NEWS???

The very highly respectable and knowledgeable Auctioneer SAGA FELIX is back!! Yes, you heard right. Saga Felix is back as one of the best Auctioneers on the grid. Don’t miss her grand return this Wednesday 4, 2012

Alley Cats is Proud to Announce their Auction Debut.

We would like to welcome all to participate in our very first Auction on Jan 4, 2012. We are happy to announce that our auctioneer is none other than the lovely SAGA FELIX herself.

Currently all of our auctions will be held on:
Wednesdays @ 3PM SLT

.:*?*:. .:*?*:. KittyCatS Auction !!*?*:. .:*?*:. .:*?*:.
? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? Who: Saga Felix
? ? ? ? When: Wednesdays @ 3PM SLT
? ? ? Where: Alley Cats
?. ? For more information, please refer to the poster in the Auction House.
?. ? We hope to see you there!

We still still have some panels available.
Reserve yours today!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Th...220/128/23
Thank you for joining us in welcoming Saga back. Yesterday was a success. I hope you all had fun and learned a little bit from Saga’s teachings. We are glad Saga is back and are happy to say you can catch her Auctions every Wednesday at 3PM SLT @ Alley Cats.

We are now taking reservations for next week’s Auction. If you would like to reserve your panel now, please feel free to do so.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Th...220/128/23
OMG! Yesss we had so much fun last night! And there were so many awesome kitties on the panels! It was an auction and a class at the same time!! Ha ha, we love you Saga and can't wait for next week!!.. Hurry and grab your panels they are almost filled for next week wed 11th at 3pm SLT!!
Thank you Saga for coming to Alley Cats as auctioneer. I agree that last night was a HUGE success and I look forward to having more successful auctions in the future. Thank you Breena & Sissy as well for all of the hard work you have dedicated to ensure this auction was beautiful. Also thanks to the KittyCatS! community for continuing to show their support.

{{Eme}}
Oh my... I hadn't actually seen this post till now. -You make me all embarrassed with all those nice word *ducks*

However, one thing is certainly true: The first auction on Jan. 4th was AWESOME and fun, thanks to all who were there! You even took my repeated crashing in good spirits - sorry about that. I believe the problem was due to my computer and my viewer having some weird memory-issues, which actually got solved on a simple restart. I will make sure to restart before auction another time, if need be Wink

My "come-back" went SO well that I felt all high afterwards Big Grin If we continue to have such great kitties & audience, Wednesdays will be GREAT from now on :-)

Last but not least: A big THANK YOU to Sissy & the staff at Alley Cats for making this possible and doing all the preparations. That and their kindness made it very, very easy for me to accept the offer to come back to auctioneering :-)

<3 <3 <3
Saga
You're welcome Saga!!!! Smile
Reference URL's