KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Recessives and New Traits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All prices on recessives and new traits have been reduced to more accurately match the current market prices and trends. Please come buy and have a look maybe that kitten you have been lusting for is afordable now!

Recessive Traits Area at The Lane : New traits, new kitties!
Hope you enjoy shopping here. If you have need of an eye whisker kitty, or a tail eye fur kitty or some such combo for your starters, you just might find what you need here.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tilsit/103/185/27

Also many listings on the new KittyCatS Web Market that is searchable
Just hit Ivy Lane and you can see a great sampling of what i have to offer, sort by age, boxed, ear,
tail, fur and more! Lots of fun, easy to use and will save you a ton of time!

Just Click Here to see what is in stock now!
All prices have been marked down and reset to match the current market values feel free to stop by.

Also if you find any cat in my store and the price seems off , contact me and make and offer at the current market value, I am always behind in updating all the inventory.
Thank you for your patronage this past year and more than that for your friendship. It's made a difference in my life to have you to talk to, play with and breed kittens.

Click here to teleport to the Recessives and New Traits
updated often, almost daily check it out if you are looking for some new traits
Reference URL's