KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Do you want a menagerie kitty?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have 12k in kitty dollars. If you're interested in the new menagerie cats, let me know here or in world. Asking 10k OBO.

Mellyn Llewellyn
(10-18-2015 10:02 PM)Mellyn Llewellyn Wrote: [ -> ]I have 12k in kitty dollars. If you're interested in the new menagerie cats, let me know here or in world. Asking 10k OBO.

Mellyn Llewellyn

You mean to buy it and transfer? that's a good idea, but be careful that some are not transferable like the Confetti cats.
(10-19-2015 03:37 AM)Sara Franco Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2015 10:02 PM)Mellyn Llewellyn Wrote: [ -> ]I have 12k in kitty dollars. If you're interested in the new menagerie cats, let me know here or in world. Asking 10k OBO.

Mellyn Llewellyn

You mean to buy it and transfer? that's a good idea, but be careful that some are not transferable like the Confetti cats.

Ah I didn't realize that. Thank you.
(10-19-2015 02:02 PM)Mellyn Llewellyn Wrote: [ -> ]Ah I didn't realize that. Thank you.

You'r welcome Smile . If you don't have the notecards for these releases, you can find information on whether a collection cat is transferable or not on the News section since group notices that have the notecards don't last for long.
Reference URL's