KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Question about Breeding and Traits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a question about breeding and traits. I am going to assume from this picture its not possible for Wadlow to be hiding the wild tail behind his genesis traits. Am I correct or Mistaken on that? I am still trying to learn exactly how traits work.

[Image: f2e16ebd64deb16d84a019765ce3af8f.png]

If my knowledge is correct it either shown a Genesis tail or a Dreamy tail.

Thanks in advance everyone for the help.
You are correct :-)
You've pulled Wadlow's hidden tail which is fussy.
The mother namely shows the more recessive Dreamy Tail.
Because on each trait slot one gene from mom and one from dad is given your starter Wadlow must hide Fussy.
Because the most dominant of the two shows.
This means that Dreamy Tail or "better" or more recessive tail is hidden from mom.
You also discovered Wadlow's hidden eyes, ears and Genesis fur.
So what Wadlow's hidden non Genesis fur is didn't become visable in this offspring.

I hope this helped! :-)

~ Kay
Thanks Kayleigh it helped a lot honestly. I am a little dis pointed he didn't have the wild tail. Hey there is always next time. Fussy is a pretty nice tail also!. I am really curious to what else he is hiding.
(10-16-2015 02:03 AM)JenniferShelby Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Kayleigh it helped a lot honestly. I am a little dis pointed he didn't have the wild tail. Hey there is always next time. Fussy is a pretty nice tail also!. I am really curious to what else he is hiding.

Yes, I like fussy a lot!

I am glad it helped Smile
Reference URL's