KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: CRAZY QUESTION, I know but i'm serious
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I do not breed. I have one cat. She is my baby and I cannot believe how attached I have become to this prim cat. I hate the sweater that she is wearing. I do not want it on her anymore. Is there anyway to remove this? If so can someone please tell me how??
(12-23-2011 02:35 PM)Cathleen Demonista Wrote: [ -> ]I do not breed. I have one cat. She is my baby and I cannot believe how attached I have become to this prim cat. I hate the sweater that she is wearing. I do not want it on her anymore. Is there anyway to remove this? If so can someone please tell me how??

TBH, I don't think kittycats sells sweaters for their cats to wear. I've seen collars and hats, and there is a free remover in the store for those, apparently (I know there is for the collars and I think they have one for the hats as well). If you have a special release cat that is wearing a 'costume' -- for example a Collabor88 cat or a Halloween Vampire Cat (those are the only ones I can think of that might look like they're wearing a sweater, but I'm fairly new at this) -- I'm afraid there isn't a way to 'remove' the costume.

Can you explain further exactly what you mean if this doesn't answer your question?
As Liriel said, this sweater is a costume because your cat is more than probably a limited edition cat.

No, there is no way to remove it.
With the just newly released update, you might be able to "hide" the sweater. I believe the option is under cloths in the blue pop-up menu.
(12-24-2011 10:57 AM)Easnadh Swansong Wrote: [ -> ]With the just newly released update, you might be able to "hide" the sweater. I believe the option is under cloths in the blue pop-up menu.

The update will hide collars and hats. It won't hide the sweaters on the limited edition cats, though, because that is part of the costume fur's texture.
Reference URL's