KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: The Crew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: e0dabc40ac570077174a72b45efa81ac.gif]

[Image: d0853435235854433ae184ffe3c1f88c.gif]
And with animated gifs! Super cool!

Now you're real happy that guy outbid you at the auction the other nite!

You could still afford a pile of new Halloween mews!

Though I like that one with the boo ghost paintjob,
that DONKEY FACE one totally ROCKS!

Which ones are rarest???

don't quote me but someone told me heard the hardest to get on tats is the spider one and on the masks the monkey one. Do you think I could trade you in for a monkey one?

Yells: Trading Winter for a monkey mask kitty. Any takers? Anyone?

Dimpz, surely you would trade me a monky kitty for Winter. Shoves Winter in her direction (into the Atlantic Ocean, oops! Didn't realize that was in the way!)
Somebody might give you a genesis flame with silver guitar for me...

...IF THEY NEED SOMEBODY TO MOW THE LAWN.

But then you gotta make your own fish sandwiches. Cool
He calls this making me a fish sandwich!

[Image: 7c2a9b0da65dd0a8cdcf3ea081297607.gif]

Seriously? When I said I liked sushi, I did not mean I liked it alive and kicking!

(Pushing him into the Atlantic Ocean was a great idea - - he did catch 2 good size fishes ... but next time I'm getting another cook)

I gave it to the cats. The cats are happy!

[Image: 8a4817357dbfeb070d467c18483c6623.gif]
OOh has to think long and hard about this - may take a week or so - Winter or Monkey Kitty?????
Gets a feeling something not right here Dodgy lol
lol

oh please do trade! he keeps getting me in trouble. He stole a helicopter tonight and we flew until he saw a yacht. Next thing I know we're on board a yacht. Stupid me, he said drive it! I wasn't going to drive, I just tried to sit in the pilot seat -- AND AN ALARM WENT OFF!!! We scrambled before the cops could get there!

That man is trouble!
omg i love the gifs!! i want to learn how to do that!!!
Gyazo has two apps: both free. They both take pics of what's on your window but one is png and the other is gif. The one with the film and loup icon takes a gif that lasts about 7 sec -- so it captures whatever you have in the frame for that time. Little tricky with kittycats as they cycle through several different animations. But I've gotten them washing their ears, rolling around, etc. Be patient and takes lots of pics -- you'll be amazed at what you can capture. (works for dancing too)

Can't wait to see what you come up with, Callie!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's