KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Looking for Rain Dear or Winterland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I'm a collector of deer/reindeer items in rl and also here in SL too. My jewelry shop is in a full time winter sim where I have many deer.

I would like to find a Winterland or Rain Dear kitty just to have with me as a personal pet, not for resale.

Please if you have a Winterland kitty or Rain Dear you are not all that attached to I would love to talk more...I'm willing to also work out free jewelry at my shop as part of the exchange if you are interested. Thank you so much!

Willow

(willowbrandybuck resident)
I have all 5, the reindeer couple, the winterland couple and their daughter (some had son). Feel free to im me in world about them

(10-10-2015 02:30 PM)WillowBrandybuck Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! I'm a collector of deer/reindeer items in rl and also here in SL too. My jewelry shop is in a full time winter sim where I have many deer.

I would like to find a Winterland or Rain Dear kitty just to have with me as a personal pet, not for resale.

Please if you have a Winterland kitty or Rain Dear you are not all that attached to I would love to talk more...I'm willing to also work out free jewelry at my shop as part of the exchange if you are interested. Thank you so much!

Willow

(willowbrandybuck resident)
Hi! I have reindeer boy and girl and the winterland..IM me in world. I also have my collectable shop...Sassy cats at the collectable corner at too adorable.
Thank you,
Luvs Chauveau
I have some of them in my shop

check them here:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fe.../198/52/23
Reference URL's