KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Cat Disappeared??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just logged on, and one of my kitties has disappeared. No, I did not send it to the Menagerie, it's not in my inventory in lost & found either. It was here before now has seemed to have just poofed. I checked in Pedigree and it's still showing in there as well. How do I get the cat back, and/or file a ticket to get it back? Ty in advance!
(10-09-2015 03:29 AM)Aricella Resident Wrote: [ -> ]I just logged on, and one of my kitties has disappeared. No, I did not send it to the Menagerie, it's not in my inventory in lost & found either. It was here before now has seemed to have just poofed. I checked in Pedigree and it's still showing in there as well. How do I get the cat back, and/or file a ticket to get it back? Ty in advance!

Here's how to file a ticket:
http://kittycats.biz/help/article.php?id=45

Usually you'll get your replacement cat within 24 hours. KittyCatS is very good about that.
While it's possible for cats to simply disappear, the most likely explanations are:

1) It was homed elsewhere and has returned there to sleep. This can happen, for example, if you rez the cat at one shop then move it, without re-setting Home.

2) You're in a skybox, and the cat has fallen through and is somewhere in the air below, or on the actual ground, below. When this happens the cat will usually be found, tomorrow, back in the skybox (unless #1 is also true).

A HUD helps .. it can TP the cat Home, or to you. The Firestorm Area Search feature can also help.
Reference URL's