KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Repackers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know I'm not the only one that goes through repackers fast, what with opening new kitties to have a look then repack for later and opening kitties for pictures at auctions then repacking and opening again for the auction, even repacking kitties bought at auctions.
Picking up repackers from the mainstore can turn into a full time job, laughs, so I was wondering if it would be possible for them to be available in a bulk pack like the kibble and milk are, 1, 5, 10 & 20. Or even just in packs of 1 and 20. Just to make our lives a little easier.
Good idea.
The blue menagerie-return bottles would be nice to get in a bulk pack as well.

(09-18-2015 08:01 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote: [ -> ]I know I'm not the only one that goes through repackers fast, what with opening new kitties to have a look then repack for later and opening kitties for pictures at auctions then repacking and opening again for the auction, even repacking kitties bought at auctions.
Picking up repackers from the mainstore can turn into a full time job, laughs, so I was wondering if it would be possible for them to be available in a bulk pack like the kibble and milk are, 1, 5, 10 & 20. Or even just in packs of 1 and 20. Just to make our lives a little easier.
I agree with both of you.
Reference URL's