KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Menu-animation button not working.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My animation button on the menu is not working. I click on it and nothing happens. i am trying to set the home and range of my cat. i also notice my cat isn't moving. when i try to interact with it she just stands there. when i am not interacting she still just stands there.... is there a glitch with my cat? she has been in the same position for days now. i have picked her up into my inventory ...re-rezzed her...relogged and everything i could think of. she just stands and blinks and the menu doesnt work. :/

can someone help?
Try either changing prim mode to low-prim and back, or sending the cat to the Cattery and pulling it back in-world with a current-version Dock. I recommend using the Dock.

If cycling the cat through the Cattery does not solve the problem, file a support ticket.
(09-13-2015 10:36 AM)Tad Carlucci Wrote: [ -> ]Try either changing prim mode to low-prim and back, or sending the cat to the Cattery and pulling it back in-world with a current-version Dock. I recommend using the Dock.

If cycling the cat through the Cattery does not solve the problem, file a support ticket.

Yay that worked!!! tysm!! Big Grin My kitty is alive again!! Big Grin HeartHeartHeart
Reference URL's