KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: FireFlurry!! - new firestorm cat!! Happy 5th Birthday to Firestorm from KittyCatS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
we've released a new cat for Firestorm's 5th anniversary!!! we hope you love it!!

happy birthday firestorm!!

[attachment=3469]

Read all about Firestorm's 5th Birthday celebration...
http://www.firestormviewer.org/

As we did in the past 2 years, we are also celebrating this 5th birthday with a Firestorm collection cat!

With this, the whole KittyCatS! Team would like to thank Firestorm once again for the amazing work they do to make everyone's Second Life easier & more fun!
Thank you very much.
I am love love loving this new kitty. Thank you KittyCatS! and Firestorm for this wonderful collab and kitty.
As always Callie you have outdone yourself, I was wondering how you could do better than last years cat and you blow us out of the water again. Fantastic.
great job on this cat it is stunning!
I lost my cat how to get her back in the inventory?
(12-02-2015 02:40 AM)55Skarlett55 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]I lost my cat how to get her back in the inventory?

Hi Smile

You can just submit a ticket and we will get her back to you. To submit a ticket go to our webstite:

http://kittycats.biz/support/

Your KittyCatS Team
I lost my cat how to get her back in the inventory? ? ????? , ? ?????
? 22

???: ??????????? - ???? ?????: ?????? ?????? (???????????? | ?????) ????: ???????? ?????: ??-?? ???: ???????????? ???: ????? (????????????) ??????: ??????????
(12-02-2015 03:12 AM)55Skarlett55 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]I lost my cat how to get her back in the inventory? ? ????? , ? ?????
? 22

???: ??????????? - ???? ?????: ?????? ?????? (???????????? | ?????) ????: ???????? ?????: ??-?? ???: ???????????? ???: ????? (????????????) ??????: ??????????

Someone from support will contact you in world Smile
How can I get one?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's