KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: THE MENAGERIE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Many breeders hate using the Menagerie because it's a cemetery for their kitties. Marishka and I have around 70 breeders most of the time and when they age out we cant keep them, though we would love to so we send them to the menagerie.

This is how Marishka and I see the Menagerie, fanciful? Perhaps. but we believe that the menagerie is a place where the kitties can run around and jump to catch butterflies and all the other things that kitties love to do.

This is how we imagine the menagerie would look like:

https://gyazo.com/9427b5273268e6a62451bf58ca6b6253

The best thing about sending kitties to the land of the menagerie is that you get paid kitty dollars for them and if you save them up you can buy a Menagerie or Confetti or Giraffe kitty.

So dont be sad anymore when you have to send them again, they will love where they are going too.

Rheaven Smile
Awww, yes that picture captured so well how I would like to think of the menagerie Heart
(09-02-2015 12:36 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote: [ -> ]Awww, yes that picture captured so well how I would like to think of the menagerie Heart

Yes we are the same, it makes it a little easier to send them there Smile
Reference URL's