KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Kitty Groups - What do we have and do we need a new one?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Rheaven, that's exactly why Cattery Chatter is a great group: we can really relax and chat about things without having to worry about whether we mentioned a price or a specific market or auction, yet there are are no spammy notices.
(09-02-2015 11:06 AM)MsMagick Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Rheaven, that's exactly why Cattery Chatter is a great group: we can really relax and chat about things without having to worry about whether we mentioned a price or a specific market or auction, yet there are are no spammy notices.

And it's been fabulous so far!
Pedigeekers unite :-)
I am loving the group so far! It has been very helpful to those who have needed it and also we have some great convos!
(09-02-2015 04:05 PM)Reven Rosca Wrote: [ -> ]And it's been fabulous so far!
Pedigeekers unite :-)

Yay!

And, yes, I logged on at the end of some pedigree analysis earlier and was wishing that I'd been on sooner. Smile I was late for an event anyway... but next time! Smile
Hi Magick,

Perhaps I was a little hasty in deleting your group as it had been sent to me without any prior notice, and I decline the invitations I get like that.
The KittyCats Addicts will always be my number one group but perhaps you could resend me the invitation to your group again? Smile

Rheaven
(09-02-2015 07:58 PM)Rheaven Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Magick,

Perhaps I was a little hasty in deleting your group as it had been sent to me without any prior notice, and I decline the invitations I get like that.
The KittyCats Addicts will always be my number one group but perhaps you could resend me the invitation to your group again? Smile

Rheaven

I didn't send it to you, but Ivy or someone else may have. I did help her set it up so that members could send out invitations to their friends. I'll send you an invite now though - since you requested it. :-)

If anyone else is looking for it, search SL for "Cattery Chatter" - use the box in the upper right if you use Firestorm - and you should find it.

Another way to find it is to look at the profile (on SL) of anyone you know that is a member, click the group name on their list of groups and click on the round "i" icon that shows up on the right side. You should get a box where you can join the group or open the info page.

This might also work: http://search.secondlife.com/web/search/...lang=en-US

Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's