KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Hungry cats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This may seem a far out question, but I ask in sincerity.
If I don't feed my cats after so long, will they die?

I ask because I had a horse at one time and replaced back into my inventory. When I came back later for it, it was dead. Sure, I can buy a potion to bring the horse back, but the asking price is 10,000L$. The horse cost me 200L$

I am unable to get to my SL for the time being. I am getting emails from the cats telling me of their hunger and frankly, I can't do anything at this time, hence the original question.
I tried to ask in chat here on this website, but for some reason, it would not let me in.

I appreciate any insight here.
Kittycats never die.

If not fed for three days, they become sick. Once sick you can either feed them for 1 week to restore full health; or purchase a get-well-now potion at the main store.

Note that cats stop breeding at 121 days of age.

Also note that a Perma-Pet potion will make you cat healthy, unable to breed, and never need food again
Hey Charlie;
You can also (when you are able to get back to SL) put your cats in the online cattery. You can put lindens into your cattery through your kittycats Dock. You can get one free at the main store. Once there you can feed them... Breed them etc. This way you can always keep an eye on them.
Big Grin
I appreciate the feedback.
Thanks all Smile
Reference URL's