KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Help needed~can't figure out this cat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got the strangest "reading" from the KittyCat calculator on a kitten today. While I don't use that tool for pricing, I'm still new at this and use it sort of as a "guide" so I miss what might be something interesting Tongue

Has this lil girl born today and I can't figure out why she red-lined the calculator pricing - it set her for 6711-10325! I"ve never seen anything rank that high and it's baffling. Probably just a glitch somewhere, but thought I'd see if any of you could take a look at the pedigree and maybe see something I'm missing Confused

Here's the pedigree shot:
http://gyazo.com/df19f6674fae35608e1734e69688cec5

Any clues you can give would be MOST appreciated! Thanks!
Fur: Coffee & Cream 1 hiding Blue Mink Tortie or better
Eye: Water hiding either Blueberry or Ody Bellini or better
Eye shape: Mysterious, pure
Pupil size: Big hiding Small
Shade: Natural hiding either Porcelain or Blush or better (if there is a better)
Tail: Mysterious hiding Curious or better
Ears: Genesis hiding Mysterious or better (probably Mysterious)
Whiskers: White hiding Blonde Streaked or better
Whisker shape: Mysterious hiding Light Wave or better

No idea why the calculator would give a high price estimate. My guess would be a typo in the data it uses. Just take this as another example of why the thing should not be relied upon.
Yup - that's what I thought - just some glitch. But it was interesting! Thanks!
I'm the same way in that I'll plug cats in to see what it says and whether there is something new/good that I missed. I find that it's getting better for older traits, but can be far too high for ones that used to be new but aren't really going for a premium anymore.

The calculator only uses shown traits and there is nothing there that should be doing that. I'd ask the creator (?????? ?????c ????? (script.hyun)). it's a good idea to let him know when it's buggy so that he can fix it.
Reference URL's