KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Looking for Crystal Crush Eyes --- CLOSED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello --

I'm looking for Crystal Crush eyes (the orange ones from the Halloween 2014 collection) for one of my projects. I'm not too picky about other traits, but the more traits the better and NO genesis furs. Please IM me in SL with your store location or post the SLURL here.

Thank you!

Saxoni Fenstalker Smile
I went on a quest for crystal crush eyes myself a few months ago. I've been able to do a teeny bit of breeding since then and have this cat available:

Fur: Balinese - Chocolate Lynx
Eyes: Crystal Crush (Mysterious|Small)
Shade: Twinkle
Tail: Plush
Ears: Odyssey No. 1
Whiskers: White (Mysterious)

It has the white myst whiskers that I've complained about loudly, but is hiding 2tone b&w, also blush shade and a chop chop or tiger curl tail or better.
I just pulled it out of Cattery; it's at the Walcha Plain store.
(07-18-2015 08:22 AM)Ivy Norsk Wrote: [ -> ]I went on a quest for crystal crush eyes myself a few months ago. I've been able to do a teeny bit of breeding since then and have this cat available:

Fur: Balinese - Chocolate Lynx
Shade: Twinkle
Tail: Plush
Ears: Odyssey No. 1
Whiskers: White (Mysterious)

It has the white myst whiskers that I've complained about loudly, but is hiding 2tone b&w, also blush shade and a chop chop or tiger curl tail or better.
I just pulled it out of Cattery; it's at the Walcha Plain store.

Got it. Thank you !!!! Smile
Hello, I have some Foxie Salt & Pepper with pure crystal crush eyes at my stall:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bi...237/132/22
Thank you so much Saxoni! Smile
(07-18-2015 02:10 PM)Beryl Landar Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I have some Foxie Salt & Pepper with pure crystal crush eyes at my stall:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bi...237/132/22

Thanks, Beryl!! Smile
If you are still looking, I have a few aby ruddies with such eyes, here are few examples:

Fur: Abyssinian - Ruddy
Shade: Porcelain
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Mysterious Odyssey Fold
Whiskers: Black (Curious)
Size: Toy

Shade: Natural
Tail: Big Boo Boo
Ears: Odyssey Rounded Fold
Whiskers: Latte (Curious)
Size: Normal
(07-19-2015 06:23 AM)Olgita Ruby Wrote: [ -> ]If you are still looking, I have a few aby ruddies with such eyes, here are few examples:

Shade: Porcelain
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Mysterious Odyssey Fold
Whiskers: Black (Curious)
Size: Toy

Shade: Natural
Tail: Big Boo Boo
Ears: Odyssey Rounded Fold