KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Lost Cat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I accidentally exceeded approx skybox and my cats were returned to inventory. But their inventory was not found. Has anyone had a similar? What to do? I do not know much English, but I hope that clearly written. I sent the tickets, but I fear that it will not help.
(07-16-2015 02:17 PM)Izzza21 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]I accidentally exceeded approx skybox and my cats were returned to inventory. But their inventory was not found. Has anyone had a similar? What to do? I do not know much English, but I hope that clearly written. I sent the tickets, but I fear that it will not help.

If you sent tickets with their ID numbers(can be obtained through the pedigree page tab and on their pedigree) then Kitten or equinox will be able to retrieve your cat just as it was and send it back to you Smile so no worries, you will get it back.
(07-16-2015 02:21 PM)dreampoetz Resident Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2015 02:17 PM)Izzza21 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]I accidentally exceeded approx skybox and my cats were returned to inventory. But their inventory was not found. Has anyone had a similar? What to do? I do not know much English, but I hope that clearly written. I sent the tickets, but I fear that it will not help.

If you sent tickets with their ID numbers(can be obtained through the pedigree page tab and on their pedigree) then Kitten or equinox will be able to retrieve your cat just as it was and send it back to you Smile so no worries, you will get it back.

But they lost in the inventory or is it not important?The ticket written so: Hi there! An Admin will review your ticket and someone will reply within 24 hours. Thanks!
(07-16-2015 02:25 PM)Izzza21 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]I accidentally exceeded approx skybox and my cats were returned to inventory. But their inventory was not found. Has anyone had a similar? What to do? I do not know much English, but I hope that clearly written. I sent the tickets, but I fear that it will not help.

(07-16-2015 02:21 PM)dreampoetz Resident Wrote: [ -> ]If you sent tickets with their ID numbers(can be obtained through the pedigree page tab and on their pedigree) then Kitten or equinox will be able to retrieve your cat just as it was and send it back to you Smile so no worries, you will get it back.

(07-16-2015 02:17 PM)Izzza21 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]But they lost in the inventory or is it not important?The ticket written so: Hi there! An Admin will review your ticket and someone will reply within 24 hours. Thanks!

Hi Smile

The kitten should still be visible in your pedigree here: http://kittycats.biz/pedigree/
If you see your cat listed there you can click that link which brings you to it's full pedigree and via that page you can copy and paste it's ID in your ticket.
Or in case you have already filed a ticket you can make a reply to it which ID it concerns.
The ID is important because every kitten has an unique ID so this way you are sure you will receive your kitty back.

Good luck :-)
I returned them, thanks to all responses)
Reference URL's