KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Wanted: "set partner to closest cat" button!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Similar to how you place a love potion next to a cat, clicks it and confirms the popup that its the right cat, is what I'm looking for in terms of setting the partner.

For me, not having this feature, is a major hassle. For some time now I've had all my cats synced up to breed on the same day around the same time, just to make it easier to switch up the partners without having the love % far apart and need to wait or buy drugs. So, sometime before they are gonna breed I move the cats around as i decide my pairs. When I've done that I set their homes and begin to partner them. Last week I had 140 cats, so 70 pairings and my cats often having names like "F Champ? Gerb O Soft black/plush" making it take literally hours to just partner them up in the database.

The tech already exists in the potions, I hope to see this button some day soon when partnering! Wut wut!

Thanks for reading!
I second this.

Also, I personally think it would be great if the menu wouldn't come back up again after I hit the partnering for one time button. It takes some seconds for the menu to come back up and I usually then am already partnering the next cat ending up hitting the wrong - VERY DANGEROUS - buttons.

(There are so many cats I almost set to non breeding this way...)

Also the Animation/Pose and Animation/Low Prim menu could use a "back" button. Wink

*shuts up and runs hiding*
Vila
hi Rocky Smile

I think its not a bad idea, but I'm afraid people might frequently accidentially partner to the first cat offered.
The vitamins are rezzed when needed, but the cats are already in world and may not be besides the desired partner.

We will take it in mind though, and discuss it.

Regards
KittyCatS
(12-12-2011 05:45 PM)KittyCatS Wrote: [ -> ]hi Rocky Smile

I think its not a bad idea, but I'm afraid people might frequently accidentially partner to the first cat offered.
The vitamins are rezzed when needed, but the cats are already in world and may not be besides the desired partner.

We will take it in mind though, and discuss it.

Regards
KittyCatS

Thank you Kittycats!

Make it several yes buttons like the menagerie Wink
Oh, I like this suggestion, too... And if you worry about people partnering the wrong cats, set the break-up potion down to 100L (Price on that damn thing has been annoying me for ages, lol!) and the mistake would be more bearable.
My cats always have a name - but due to line-breeding, some of them look a LOT like each other, and hence end up with names like "Kitty (Ro-Ru-78-BB)" so that I can more easily keep check of their hidden stuff as well as their shown.... Which is, like Rocky says, a pain to type out every damn time Tongue
Yes could be convenient but knowing myself I would end up partering wrong cats this way and obtain a lot of break up bottles.
So I hope a simular idea with less risks to partner the wrong cats can be made.
Reference URL's