KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Marishka will return soon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
To All Our KittyCats Friends,

Marishka has just left to go to the hospital for her next operation, those who are praying for her please continue as we need God to hear and to make sure all goes well.

If all goes well she will be home in 2 days, when she comes home I will let you all know and I will keep you all updated how things went.

Thanking you all,

Rheaven
thank you for letting us know! for sure will pray for her and also send love her way and yours. big hugs for you both too...

you both are such a special part of our community.
I don't know you guys well but lots of well wishes <3
Hugs to you both ! Heart
You are both in my thoughts. Heart
Ditto & I hope everything goes smoothly and better than expected.
(07-07-2015 12:23 AM)Rheaven Resident Wrote: [ -> ]To All Our KittyCats Friends,

Marishka has just left to go to the hospital for her next operation, those who are praying for her please continue as we need God to hear and to make sure all goes well.

If all goes well she will be home in 2 days, when she comes home I will let you all know and I will keep you all updated how things went.

Thanking you all,

Rheaven

I would really love to thank all those who posted on this thread and for those who sent me IMs in world and for all those who have been praying for my Marishka to get better...the wifi isnt working in Marishka's hospital room which is a real bummer as we were going to Skype with each other.

Sue's mother did let me know that she should be coming home tomorrow and she told me that as far as she knows it all went well, but I will know more when Sue can chat with me again.

So at the moment its all thumbs up Smile

Rheaven
keep us posted please!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!! Marishka is back home Smile

The doctor is pretty sure that all the bad parts are gone now but they are still testing the parts they took out but it all looks good and the best thing is the massive pain she use to have is gone.

Thank you all for caring so much Smile

Rheaven
(07-07-2015 12:23 AM)Rheaven Resident Wrote: [ -> ]To All Our KittyCats Friends,

Thanking you all,

Rheaven

To My Darling Husband and My Awesome KittyCat Friends
Thank you all for the well Wishes and Prayers..I am home and recovering well though it is going to be two weeks before I can do much but I can type alitte and I want to thank each and every one of you for being our Friends and for all you have said it means a lot.

Love Marishka
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's