KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: KittyCatS SL12B Decoration Contest Winners!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Here are our KittyCatS SL12b Decoration Contest Winners!!!!

1st place Icestron Resident public vote 19 panel vote 19 TOTAL 38
2nd place Rhiannon Titanium public vote 18 panel vote 16 TOTAL 34
2nd place Kayla Woodrunner public vote 15 panel vote 19 TOTAL 34
3rd place Ginaass Resident public vote 17 panel vote 15 TOTAL 32
4th place Lixy Byron public vote 7 panel vote 20 TOTAL 27
4th place Audriannavon Resident public vote 16 panel vote 11 TOTAL 27

As you can see it was VERY close, I had a really hard time to give my votes and I know from other panel voters they struggled too as you did again such an AMAZING job!!!

Congrats to all!!!

And thanks for being a part of the SL12B event!!!

Your KittyCatS Team
Congrats to the winners!! That's awesome!!
Congratulations to the winners!
Congrats to the winners!

(I'm not quite understanding the public votes above because the actual counts were much higher, but I'm assuming it is a percentage of them.
Don't fret. I am NOT really worried about it. I just get curious... like a KittyCat! :-))

Also, thanks to KittyCatS & to EVERYONE who took part!
For me, it was a lot of fun just being a part of things, and enjoying the SIM, community, etc. I was just dipping my toes in this time. Wait until next year! :-)
(07-04-2015 11:39 AM)MsMagick Resident Wrote: [ -> ](I'm not quite understanding the public votes above because the actual counts were much higher, but I'm assuming it is a percentage of them.
Don't fret. I am NOT really worried about it. I just get curious... like a KittyCat! :-))
Am also struggling to understand the public vote, it might be nice if it were explained here please.
Oh thank you! Smile ?
has been fun and lovely partecipate!

Congrats to the winners! ???
(07-04-2015 11:55 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2015 11:39 AM)MsMagick Resident Wrote: [ -> ](I'm not quite understanding the public votes above because the actual counts were much higher, but I'm assuming it is a percentage of them.
Am also struggling to understand the public vote, it might be nice if it were explained here please.

It is pretty simple...the one with the most votes is ranked one and gets 20 points...the one with the second most votes gets 19 points etc.....

Same with the panel votes...the one with the most votes is ranked one and gets 20 points etc....

That way we make it more fair Smile

Your KittyCatS Team
Congrats to the winners! We need pictures here of the winners. Because I remember who made some of the displays but not all, and I'm sure I'm not alone in that.
Congratulations to all the winners! It was a lot of fun looking at all the panels and voting. Smile
Yay! Congrats to all!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's