KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: I am sooo impressed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just want to say that I am so impressed not only by the cats but also the great service and great people involved with these cats. I am a breedable addict and only bought these cats because I heard they were new and could not resist them. I set them up with food and kind of forgot about them. Now I have 5 new kittens and I have to say they are the cutest things I have ever seen! I birthed 4 of them and have fallen totally in loveSmile These are fast becomming my favorite breedables in SL. And all the people involved (CSR's) and group members...have been helpful and kind...totally unlike other breedable groups in SL.

Kudo's to the KittyCats team...finally a breedable I will enjoy breeding for the fun of itSmile!!!
welcome belle and we hope you keep enjoying your experience! Smile great to have you!
Ya! Thank you so much for your comments and we hope you continue loving the KittyCats for many more days, weeks, months and years. :-)
yey yes i only can underwrite this nice statement!
Reference URL's