KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: New Auction Coming Soon @ TA!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Starting Wednesday, July 8th at 9pm there's a new auction house open at Too Adorable! The area is still being prepared to be as lovely as you all deserve, but you can go ahead and pop on over now to reserve your panels here! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ju...116/163/22

After the 8th, auctions will be held every Monday and Wednesday at 9pm SLT!

There will be 10 regular panels with a L$75 panel fee, and two special panels at L$100 per panel. Specials are by submission only; feel free to drop me a notecard in-game detailing your special kitty, and you'll be notified 24 hours in advance if your precious kitten was chosen!

If you have any questions, definitely feel free to let us know! I'm so excited for the opportunity to get to know all of you, and to showcase your beautiful breeding to the world!

See you there!
Charise Silverfall

Tentative Rules of the Auction!
*All cats must have 6T+ unless they have a new or special trait.
*Only 1 panel per person!
*Cats must be set up 24 hours prior to auction!
*Proxies are an option however please use this sparingly!
*Our auctioneers work hard for you, and we really appreciate your tip of 10% of your sales so we can keep feeding our kitties!
YAY!!
The Wednesday auction is coming up super fast and I'm ecstatic! But I understand that sometimes testing out a new auctioneer can feel a little risky, so for this auction I've gone ahead and changed my panel fees to 1L to make it as risk-free for you as I can!

Wednesday, 9pm SLT: Panel fees 1L for regulars and specials! Special panels still by submission only.

I'm so excited for this opportunity to showcase all of your beautiful breeding, I really hope to see you there!

- Chari
Reference URL's