KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Opinion Please *Crystal Clear Eyes*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know I can go to Build a Cat and play (and I LOVE Build a Cat!!!!!), but I want to hear other's opinions on THEIR personal favorite fur to go with the crystal clear eyes specifically.

Let me know your thoughts! Thank you!!!!
Hi Bumblebliss!

What a fun thread to start! If I were breeding a cat with Crystal Clear eyes, I would personally go for the Abyssinian Creme. I believe that fur just carries the eye so well and if you put other traits like Latte whiskers on it... a TOTAL dream cat IMO!

Have lots of fun breeding!

<3
Mmmm, that is NICE!!! Thank you, Illuminatra, for your awesome choice!!! I can't wait to hear more opinions! Feel free to post what other traits you'd consider stellar - the only constraint is that it is to go with the crystal clear eyes! No answer can be wrong - it is all opinions!!! Thank you!
with clear or platinum eyes, I like Russian white or Russian Black
Ooooh, this is fun!

I love all the "white" eyes, and they look surprisingly good on so many furs. The first that come to mind for me:

Foxie Argyle
Maine Coon Silver Tortie
Aussie Blue Marble
Thanks Songdog and Dana! Awesome ideas!!!

I am going to try CC eyes with main coon silver torte fur and see what happens!!!!

Thanks for playing with me!!!
Russian white with foxie ears, shorty/stubby/puff tail, that will make a perfect white bunny with crystal clear eyes Smile
(07-03-2015 04:26 PM)Olgita Ruby Wrote: [ -> ]Russian white with foxie ears, shorty/stubby/puff tail, that will make a perfect white bunny with crystal clear eyes Smile

Olgita, what a stunning idea!!!!!! Wow, awesome!!!!!!!

siamese seal with crystal clears in curious small!
(07-04-2015 02:47 AM)Winter Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
siamese seal with crystal clears in curious small!

I just did a build a cat model on several suggestions, including the siamese seal! WOW! Very nice!

Thanks everyone. This was fun!

I actually don't see a lot of the CC eyes out there. Maybe just it is me. It is my personal favorite!
Reference URL's