KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: I made a mistake on Registering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I did not read carefully and used only my first name on registering here. I should have signed up as Belle Loll but only used belle. I am very sorry and it is my bad not to read the instructions more carefulSad Is there anything I can do to fix it?
(02-23-2011 07:59 AM)Belle Loll Wrote: [ -> ]I did not read carefully and used only my first name on registering here. I should have signed up as Belle Loll but only used belle. I am very sorry and it is my bad not to read the instructions more carefulSad Is there anything I can do to fix it?

I changed it for you Smile welcome to our KittyCatS forum!
Blush Opps I did the same thing. My SL name is Jacey Faith Sorry Sad
(02-24-2011 12:37 AM)Jacey Faith Wrote: [ -> ]Blush Opps I did the same thing. My SL name is Jacey Faith Sorry Sad

Changed it Smile
Oops made the same mistake Sad

SL Name: Kendrah Vantelli
(02-24-2011 12:52 PM)Kendrah Vantelli Wrote: [ -> ]Oops made the same mistake Sad

SL Name: Kendrah Vantelli

ok..changed Smile
I have to get in line. Really sorry.

My SL name is: Vilandra Miles
Same here!
Athaliah Opus
Yikes! I did the same. But in my defense, it was before the message went out to use first and last names.

Aywren Sojourner

Thanks!
(02-25-2011 12:36 PM)Vilandra Miles Wrote: [ -> ]I have to get in line. Really sorry.

My SL name is: Vilandra Miles

changed Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's