KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: What keeps us going with KittyCatS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a random question, and I must imagine that it has been asked before many times, but what keeps us going, all those long hours looking and studying traits till my brain and eyes are numb, the food and milk cost etc and more! the reason why most if not all of my SL time is spent with these adorable kittens is when I log in and before I even rezz, I look down and see this, Is my reason, what is yours?

http://gyazo.com/0094979b8f6b1f6ffda91fae52e8ee35
(06-19-2015 06:59 AM)TrueKittenAmore Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Just a random question, and I must imagine that it has been asked before many times, but what keeps us going, all those long hours looking and studying traits till my brain and eyes are numb, the food and milk cost etc and more! the reason why most if not all of my SL time is spent with these adorable kittens is when I log in and before I even rezz, I look down and see this, Is my reason, what is yours?
http://gyazo.com/0094979b8f6b1f6ffda91fae52e8ee35

Insanity?
The utter cuteness of them all??

... AND sheer insanity! :-)
OMG I LOVE THAT PHOTO!!! what keeps me going is stuff like that!!! seeing joy and creativity that people bring to this community.

i am constantly blown away, (and i know the whole team is) by the creativity that you all have!!!

that keeps ME going!!!
(06-19-2015 03:02 PM)Callie Cline Wrote: [ -> ]OMG I LOVE THAT PHOTO!!! what keeps me going is stuff like that!!! seeing joy and creativity that people bring to this community.
i am constantly blown away, (and i know the whole team is) by the creativity that you all have!!!
that keeps ME going!!!

Memories count too - here's another one - Whispy and I getting the Happiness up by playing with a breeding pair, while our Megas blissfullly sleep the night away. And my pheasant is a terrible ham, gets in every photo.

[Image: kkiHCv.png]
@Shamu077

I just love your photo. It is peaceful, beautiful and cute. To cut a long story short, this is totally kittycats.

By the way - I love the garden party kitty on the right side of your picture it seems to be lost in a way - just cute.
The breeding goals just like I like them is what I strive for and the challenge. I also love the L I make selling some of them.
- The insane cuteness of these naughty never listening stuborn furballs.
- The reliable team behind it.
- the puzzle and building my very own favorite cat Smile
what Kayleigh said! Me too!

plus making pics

Love the pics, so cute
(06-24-2015 09:10 AM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote: [ -> ]what Kayleigh said! Me too!

plus making pics

Love the pics, so cute

Thanks for the pics. It's always fun to see what crazy and creative adventures your kitties have been up to!
Reference URL's