KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Stubbornest Starter Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
OK I got this Easter Garden Party girl starter, and one of her daughters gave me breeze hiding olive...so Easter starter is hiding olive plus eyes. Got all excited, especially after seeing posts about Exotic Journey new recessive eye! All I need is for her to give me a boy kitten hiding the eye...so I can breed back or do sibling breed. Sounds easy, right? Today the little stinker gave me girl baby number 9. The only boy kitten from her has the genesis eyes and not the starter hidden eye. Collette the Starter is 81 days old, that means I got about 4-5 more chances to shake a boy out of her. Anyone got a starter that is stinkier than mine? Just an informal poll Big Grin

[Image: 18855260072_f94c0b3573_z.jpg]mean starter
Oh, I do feel your pain, Mal. I have few right now it's giving me a headache. Here's one I have, https://gyazo.com/fe4a76508990f92c4249b23a879fd1fc.
I too feel your pain Mal. For the past two months I have gotten mostly boys. The only girls I got were from one kitty that I needed a boy to back breed with. All her boys were hiders upon hiders. She was around 80 days old when she finally gave me a boy showing the fur.
AAAAAAAAAAAAnd it took 3 months to make a breeding pair from the Blue Beauty you gave me.
So all my kitties are lil buggers! Dodgy Sure wish someone would make a sex change vit....hint....hint rofl
(06-16-2015 07:23 AM)Malayaa Resident Wrote: [ -> ]OK I got this Easter Garden Party girl starter, and one of her daughters gave me breeze hiding olive...so Easter starter is hiding olive plus eyes. Got all excited, especially after seeing posts about Exotic Journey new recessive eye! All I need is for her to give me a boy kitten hiding the eye...so I can breed back or do sibling breed. Sounds easy, right? Today the little stinker gave me girl baby number 9. The only boy kitten from her has the genesis eyes and not the starter hidden eye. Collette the Starter is 81 days old, that means I got about 4-5 more chances to shake a boy out of her. Anyone got a starter that is stinkier than mine? Just an informal poll Big Grin

Malaya hugs and laugh together Big Grin

I remembered that I had a kitten bad bad bad 10 times, Flowers and Showers.

She just sent me 10 times in a row the fur Genesis.

Only 86 days old, I discovered the hidden fur.

Today, I give laughter, but at the time, I wanted to hang the kitten Big Grin

[Image: 06bb3b1f297cb15e6c114d7783df7000.png]
[Image: 0d1b4d2c9fbca087581e75aa8505404d.png]
I have an 80 something day oold easter cat that hides violet. It has only passed violet once. No matter what I breed it with I can't get the violet to pass Sad
ouch! lol. I know this feeling
this Easter 2015 kitty is driving me nuts, has only passed her ears once MOF with MOF whiskers were OFW pulled with OFW. Shes 81 days old and the ears were passed on a girl so I can't even back breed to find the true hidden.
[Image: 53e846246dfc2a4357fa57b702f6935a.png]
Well I am glad/sad to see that I am not the only one with frustrating starters Smile
Another one I have is this. I have not gotten any fur at all. It's frustrating me.

[Image: e08261acf6e2c3b8c2e4ea685c1296b7.png]

[Image: e62eaa77f9afb0452b6135ea94e946ba.png]
And even the grandbabies are girls! I worked with one of the offspring to isolate the eye and SHE has given me 2 girls. I WILL find out what this "dry olive plus" hidden eye is, even if I have to wait several months for the new most recessive eye to become mainstream and affordable. At least on a positive note, if starter does hide Exotic Journey, I have an army of 12 woman warrior hiders ready to go lmao

Starter kitty is stubborn, but I am more stubborn Big Grin

[Image: 19015509282_1d1e980b0f_z.jpg]mystery eye part 2
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's