KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Mass Teleports?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello All,
Just wanted to share some of My Feelings. Look I totally understand messages getting capped and messages getting lost. Trust me I know it happens to me all the time. But when i have people that I have on some days sending me 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and one person even got 10 in one day teleports request in one day [3 of them for the same event through out the Auction] AND .... When you try talking to them they say nothing. Ask them a question nothing, Praise them on a cat they had or something you saw in their shop that they made or something and you get nothing back from them in response just maybe another teleport invite later on in the day or more for yet another auction. Every Day each and every day ?!?!?!?!?!!? For Weeks for Months even I'm sorry but it will be a removal from my Friends List.
I have been nice enough to tell people i'm sorry i'm busy when i'm doing something. When i'm away in RL and come back to see them i let them know Sorry I was in RL. But no response from them. Now some respond with a simple It's ok or Ok Next time or a very simple Sad sadface or Smile smiley it all good with me. Or the ones that only send a TP once or twice here and there in a week. Or even talk to ya and don't act like a robot 24 -7 ya'll are all good with me.
So Sadly i will be removing the ones that just use me to spam me 24-7. YES! I do want to know about My Friends Auctions Please Do send. IIf I have funds i will come, if i have time I will come, if I am looking for a certain trait or kitty I will come, Some make me feel like they just want me for sales. But those that want to act like Friends [sorry if i sound mean] and use me for mass TP's to Auctions and well DJ events and other events [not all KittyCats related]. I do Love KittyCats and other things in SL. I do have things I want to do in SL. So that is why I don't always come but when you got 10 or more people sending you Tp's some are the 24/7 people and some are not it all adds up.

So Sorry to say those that don't respond many many times i will have to remove. It doesn't mean I hate you or any thing I just can't deal with all the TP's from people that don't talk to me or respond to questions and ect. I have my Friends List for Friends, Family and new people that are becoming Friends.

I feel that i have to post this here because the last time I reduced My freinds, Groups and Inventory due to Lag issues and sent out messages and Notecards to everyone. Some people got upset. I don't want anyone to get up set but those that are up setting or rather disappointing me I have to remove so i can enjoy my time in SL and also in KittyCatS
So hopfully ya'll see this I will not be sending out a message to each of you because like always it will go unanswered.
Create a Group and have people join it or have subscription that people can opt in or opt out for notices. ESPECIALLY if there will be mass TPS 24-7
Do I mass TP? Yes but maybe once every 2 to 4 to 6 MONTHS!!! Do I send personal MASS TP's to fun events that i'm at? YES! Maybe twice a year. I even have SLAP board buddies that need help for a slap on a board once in a while no issues at all with ya''ll shoot tht is when i find some of the koolest places or things. But if i have to join a group that i'm not already in there is a chance i may not be able to slap that board if i don't have a opening.

So but what i'm asking is be on my Friends list because you want me as a Friend or even some mass TP's to Auctions or event from time to time. But there is a Difference between 3 to 4 from once person in 1 day or over a week.
If you don't knwo how to create a group just let me know I will help you. If you want to know about products for subscription services? Just ask! I be more then happy to show you the ones i know of and how you can look for others.
Much love to all KittyCats and Non-KittyCatS Heart

P.S.......! IF i AM STILL ON YOUR FRIENDS LIST YOU ARE FINE STILL SENDING ME TP'S OR INFO. I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YORU EVENTS AND ECT. BECAUSE YOU DO JUST FINE! THERE ARE NO ISSUES!
If it becomes an issue you know me i will try to talk to you about it first. Heart

Sounds like you really, really don't like mass teleports Wink
I'm with Veet on this one. There is one person that I removed from my friends list weeks ago, that I got several TPs from at the same time the other day. I finally just blocked him. He's not someone that I care to talk to anymore anyway.

My boy is in a contest for SL's Sexiest Hunk. I sent out a notecard to selected friends who know him at the beginning of the event, and promised them that I wouldn't bother them about it again. And I haven't, even though my girl and I go by to vote every day.

As far as I'm concerned, friends don't spam friends. One at the beginning of an event is okay, IF I've said I'd like to know when it's happened, but sending me three at once? Or many throughout the event? Really? That's not friendship. That's just advertising!
(06-12-2015 09:08 PM)Winter Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
Sounds like you really, really don't like mass teleports Wink

Big Grin heheheehe Well they all Good in Moderation! But So many from a hand full of people each and every single day of the week for .... MONTHS !
And no Friendly chit chat for months!!! and a couple of them only a little chit chat when they see me at a event and not responding to Friendly IM????

I know there not a bot at the other End 100% I talked to them in Local or Some turn into a Bot. I don't want to be friends with a Bot. Well .... I got My Own Bots to be Friends with if I want to talk to my self hahahahhaha.
Trust me I do that enough in RL I don't need to talk to my self in SL too hahahhahaha Big Grin
(06-13-2015 12:11 AM)MsMagick Resident Wrote: [ -> ]I'm with Veet on this one. There is one person that I removed from my friends list weeks ago, that I got several TPs from at the same time the other day. I finally just blocked him. He's not someone that I care to talk to anymore anyway.

My boy is in a contest for SL's Sexiest Hunk. I sent out a notecard to selected friends who know him at the beginning of the event, and promised them that I wouldn't bother them about it again. And I haven't, even though my girl and I go by to vote every day.

As far as I'm concerned, friends don't spam friends. One at the beginning of an event is okay, IF I've said I'd like to know when it's happened, but sending me three at once? Or many throughout the event? Really? That's not friendship. That's just advertising!

Well I would Love to talk to a couple of them I had to remove but they just don't want to talk to me. And those that know me know I Love to talk. Well 98% to 99% of the time.

I totally can see wanting to support your Friends I do have some that send me a note card about events as well. Or a Flyer Texture about an Up Coming event or Pardon Auction they having that is all Good cause it not like a billion times up to the event. Smile or I even have one person maybe two that will send out a Flyer a week a two a head and then again a day or two before and then send a mass TP or invite just before the event or a conference IM to all of us. Now that might sound like a lot but it not since it maybe a once a month or once every couple of months event. That is totally kool with me.
I understand being excited about something. Shoot if I ever have a freaking amazing special kitty up for auction which has happen once or twice in the past 2 years I will be telling every body! hahahhaha. I was telling people even not on my Friends list but i just knew in passing on One Kitty one Time Smile Only one person got pissy but jsut figured they having a bad day. Now if i had those freaking amazing Kitties each and every day or week that is what My Group or FaceBook or subscriber [which i need to reset up agian since the move] is for Smile

Yep i'm one of those that people ask to know about this and that and ect and to let them know and i forget who I was sopose to IM or let know hahahhaa. I know one time i had so so so many people want to know about something and i totally blanked and lost the notecard i had everyones name in. So i sent out a message to everyone that I thought might have asked. I felt so stupid when i got some of my Non-KittyCats owner Friends mixed up with the ones I know from KittyCats hahahaha
Oh But there is one AV I have know of them from their works out side of KittyCats since like 2007 or 2008 and then got to know them better in KittyCats. then I got another awesome person that I knew from their products and became a Fan of their Textures before I even knew they were in KittyCatS. What a small world [well sort of] hehehehehe.
Mass TP's sighs, we obviously need to deal with them and I certainly remove those people too.
To me it is disrepectful and no friendship and if it can be called a friendship it is a selfserving one.
Like a "BUY MY CATS DAMNIT!!!" friendship; a bright signal to never ever buy any cat what so ever from such person again Smile
I have no feelings of guilt about that it is my SL and I won't let it ruin by others.
And hey, removing people is not as bad as them getting to deal with my annoyance.
I think it is absolutely a fair and mild correction to remove such person for a friendship which really wasn't one.
I only keep friends on my friends list. If people do not talk and communicate and have an interest in ME, then they are off my list. No drama, but I don't need anything but fun, interested and engaging friends to explore and do things with. But I know many like just the opposite and are here purely for virtual commerce. It is all good!
I don't like mass tp's either so I have been using the "Reject all tp's " button when I start getting them. People know I don't have the funds or the time to go to auctions,heck i'm not even breeding anymore. There's nothing more annoying then getting 5 tp's for the same auction. I have also removed people but I also use the reject tp button for people who I do not want to remove,i have some good friends who do it even when i tell them don't. I'm not sure if all viewers have it but in fs it's under comm>online status>reject teleports.
That may helpsome but it's a pain cause if someone you want to tp you tps you you have to take it off or if you forget its on etc. I usually do that when i get the first tp cause there's usually 4 more to follow. best of luck veet
(06-16-2015 05:59 AM)dreampoetz Resident Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like mass tp's either so I have been using the "Reject all tp's " button when I start getting them. People know I don't have the funds or the time to go to auctions,heck i'm not even breeding anymore. There's nothing more annoying then getting 5 tp's for the same auction. I have also removed people but I also use the reject tp button for people who I do not want to remove,i have some good friends who do it even when i tell them don't. I'm not sure if all viewers have it but in fs it's under comm>online status>reject teleports.
That may helpsome but it's a pain cause if someone you want to tp you tps you you have to take it off or if you forget its on etc. I usually do that when i get the first tp cause there's usually 4 more to follow. best of luck veet

AWESOME! I didn't even know of that feature. Awesome. Huggies!
Well I removed them and they can still contact me if they want to but it makes it a bit harder on them to easily tp me. If it starts up again i will totally try this Smile
*nods* That one won't work for me because I often have a date do things like go ahead and find us a good place on the dance floor and then send me a TP, but it's good to know that it's there.
Yea that's the only thing with that feature, you have to keep enabling and disabling it. But it's great to have!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's