KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: KittyCatS SL12B Decoration Contest!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
KittyCatS SL12B Decoration Contest!!

Happy Birthday Second Life!!

Decorate a place at our KittyCatS SL12B Sim with a KittyCatS scene!

The contest will be held at our KittyCatS SL10B Sim, every participant will get 150 prims to decorate.

Decorating will go on from 16th June till 20th June. Voting will start on the 21st June and will close on the 28th June. Winners will be chosen by a combination of a community vote and a KittyCatS! judging panel. Winners will be announced on the 30th June!

The KittyCatS SL12B Sim will be open through the month of June and we will provide the food for all the cats.

Prizes are:
1st Prize 15.000 K$
2nd Prize 10.000 K$
3rd Prize 7.500 K$

The first 4 places will also be featured at our main store in July!

Rules:
- One stall per person
- At least one KittyCatS has to be in the scene
- PG content

Note: We invite you to use your creativity and imagination as you set up your little place. Imagine others taking a peek into a scene you create!

If you want to participate in the contest please send a notecard to Equinox Pinion so she can set you up. There are limited places avaiable so apply fast! Smile

Your KittyCatS Team
Whoot! So much excitement!!!!
I can not wait to see what you all do!
wonderful - just wonderful!
Buon Compleanno Second Life!!

Decorate una postazione nella nostra Sim KittyCatS SL12B con una scena a base di KittyCats!

Il Concorso si terrà alla nostra Sim KittyCatS SL12B, ogni partecipante avrà 150 prims disponibile per la propria decorazione.

Potrete decorare la vostra postazione a partire dal 16 Giugno fino al 20 Giugno.

I voti avranno inizio il 21 Giugno e si chiuderanno il 28 Giugno.

I vincitori saranno scelti in base ad una combinazione dei voti della Comunità e della Giuria di KittyCats!

I Vincitori saranno resi noti ed annunciati il 30 Giugno!

La Sim KittyCatS SL12B sarà aperta per tutto il Mese di Giugno e sarà nostra cura provvedere al cibo per tutti i gatti esposti.

I Premi sono:
1° Premio: 15.000 K$
2° Premio: 10.000 K$
3° Premio: 7.500 K$

I primi 4 posti verranno inoltre esposti nel nostro Mainstore a Luglio!

--------------------------------------------
Regole:

- Una postazione per persona
- Almeno UN KittyCatS deve essere presente nella scena
- I contenuti devono essere PG

Nota Bene: Vi invitiamo ad usare la vostra creatività ed immaginazione mentre allestite la vostra piccola postazione. Immaginate, ad esempio, gli altri mentre danno un'occhiata alla scena che state creando!

-----------------------------
Se volete partecipare al concorso mandate una notecard ad Equinox Pinion di modo che lei possa impostare la vostra postazione.

Ci sono postazioni limitate, quindi mandate la vostra candidatura in fretta! Smile

Il Vostro Team KittyCatS!
can't wait to see too!!! i lOVE these events!!!
is there gonna be a kitty for SL12B? Good luck to all decorators, can't wait to see it.
what is the slURL? I would love to stop by to take a look and vote, but I don't know where it's at ;_;

Never mind, I found it. If anyone else wants a LINK here it is
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ki...B/25/81/22
Theme is Pirates of the Caribbean. Not sure if voting is open, but the free Birthday Cat is available, and feel free to stop by my raft (#12) for a slice of Pirate Birthday Cake.

Main KittyCatS SL12 Landing Point: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ki...B/26/79/22
I really enjoyed looking around the KittyCatS pirates exhibits. Well done to all those who created such lovely displays.
Yay voting is now open!
Make sure to come back and check out the displays and vote! Big Grin Some very awesome designs!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's