KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: help, the boat sank
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 03784a6c12803e35a00ca3c650edbcc5.gif]

Help! SOS!

(Titanic set made by Arwen)

Not fooling me Kayla,
that kitteh looks wayyy too happy to be in peril!
Stickin' its tongue out and stuff!
I know all about STAGE CRAFT!
I think this was shot in a swimming pool at the HOLIDAY INN Wink

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, yeah, yeah, everyone's a critic.

It could have been worse. I've been dealing with actor issues lately on the set. This one was afraid of water and at first was refusing to open her eyes. So at first all my shots looked like this:

[Image: 67e0518a2336d03c62eb1307292233f2.gif]

So when she finally could open her eyes, we got the main shot, I called it a day. As it was we were running into overtime and you know how the studio executives hate that!

I know all about troublesome actors too!
Remember last week when Dimpz was refusing to come out of her trailer?

Anyway in this instance I would have called in the special effects team and did this!

[Image: titanic%20cat.jpg]

Unless you're saying you're way over budget and dont have a
movie completion bond in place.

Have your agent call my agent and we'll do lunch.
Ok you guys!! LMAO as usual. Tongue
So cute!!!!
OMG! I about died when i saw what you did to my clip. I snorted coke up my nostrils -- and not in the good way! Winter, you're cracking me up but I'm not going to use your special effects guy. I don't care how cheap he/she is. But yes, I will have my people call your people and we will definitely do lunch.

Jelly, Bumblebliss: thank you and as always it's a pleasure having you all around
laughs - too funny Smile
You two are so creative. Crazy, but creative. Cool
Reference URL's