KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: HUD alpha order not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have several cats with similar names -- and they show up in the wrong order when sorted alphabetically more often than not. This is highly annoying because I keep stats in a separate sheet that's alphabetized, and copying them in is a bit of a mess with everything out of order.

Midnight
Midnight Azure
Midnight Passion

more half the time those three come in order 3-2-1 or 2-3-1. it's not predictable other than it's wrong most times. Can this please be fixed? FYI, it's not unique to these three cats, that is just an example. I have several others with the same issue.
Hi Liriel. For something like this, can you also file a ticket on the support site? It will help us respond to the problem more efficiently.

As to what is causing it, I'm not sure, but once you've put in a ticket I can forward it to our scripter for review. Thanks!
(12-02-2011 11:23 AM)Kitten Longmeadow Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Liriel. For something like this, can you also file a ticket on the support site? It will help us respond to the problem more efficiently.

As to what is causing it, I'm not sure, but once you've put in a ticket I can forward it to our scripter for review. Thanks!

doing so now
Reference URL's