KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Loooooooots of kitties with no prices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've noticed a lot of kitties in shops and all over with no prices. I mean every kitty in one shop etc. Today I was checking out a sim I never knew about...a lovely sim btw. lol All but one kitty in the 100Love area had a price and it wasn't a 2D kitty but the rest were.

I think maybe a number of ppl don't realize when you change the prim of a kitty it unchecks the for sale box in edit.

Someone else in kc chat pointed out that after the update it unchecked the for sale box also.

I just wanted to get the word out to sellers so they won't go without any possible sales. And it was just too many ppl for me to message to let them know.

I would lean toward the update zeroing everything out

and repricing a bunch of cats is a PAIN IN THE @$$!!

Price yours quick and grab the market from these slackers Wink
(05-17-2015 02:26 PM)Winter Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]

Now that I have my handy dandy pricing hud I can do that! Tongue
(05-17-2015 02:26 PM)Winter Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]

HAHAHAHAH! You are to Funny Winter Thank you for the Laugh!

(05-17-2015 01:10 PM)Devilness Chant Wrote: [ -> ]I've noticed a lot of kitties in shops and all over with no prices. I mean every kitty in one shop etc. Today I was checking out a sim I never knew about...a lovely sim btw. lol All but one kitty in the 100Love area had a price and it wasn't a 2D kitty but the rest were.

I think maybe a number of ppl don't realize when you change the prim of a kitty it unchecks the for sale box in edit.

Someone else in kc chat pointed out that after the update it unchecked the for sale box also.

I just wanted to get the word out to sellers so they won't go without any possible sales. And it was just too many ppl for me to message to let them know.

Sad This is why I havent' updated My Boxes yet at one stall Sad or any other kitties on that SIM hahahhaha! But I will soon ! there is only a hand full of kitties Just haven't had the time but will Soon Heart
P.S. I learned that the hard way my first update about the boxes lololol. But I have seen the same or seen where those like me got part of them done but haven't gotten to the rest yet Smile
Quick little tip for re-pricing cats.

Right click edit on the first kitty > hold down shift and left click on all kitties you want at the same price as the first kitty > once all are selected, check the for sale box, add the price you require then set price and close edit. All the previously highlight cats should now be at the same price (helps when you have a lot of cats for the same price and you have to reprice after an up-date or for a sale)
(05-18-2015 07:56 AM)phoenixfire01 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Quick little tip for re-pricing cats.

Right click edit on the first kitty > hold down shift and left click on all kitties you want at the same price as the first kitty > once all are selected, check the for sale box, add the price you require then set price and close edit. All the previously highlight cats should now be at the same price (helps when you have a lot of cats for the same price and you have to reprice after an up-date or for a sale)

That's handy to know, thank you! Smile I think I only have like 6 boxes out, but someday that might be good for me to know. lol And I'm sure that would help a lot of ppl with lots of boxes out.
(05-18-2015 07:56 AM)phoenixfire01 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Quick little tip for re-pricing cats.

WOW! THANKS!!!!! Can't wait to try that out Smile

Pricing Hud?

Is this the same gadget Tad was complaining about?

Do you select your prices and the Hud fills in the blank on the cat
or does the Hud try to set the prices for you?
(05-18-2015 11:30 PM)Winter Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]

Pricing Hud?

Is this the same gadget Tad was complaining about?

Do you select your prices and the Hud fills in the blank on the cat
or does the Hud try to set the prices for you?

I copied part of this from the other thread. It pretty much explains it. It's only meant as a tool to help give some ideas of what the going rate is for your kitties traits.

I don't think it's the Holy Pricing Grail of kc market, but I find it quite helpful and not that expensive.

It gives two prices I can use. A high and low. Like the worth of the traits, and the going market rates.

It's still my choice what I want to price my kitties at, but it gives me an idea what to price them at. I had some nice kitties out for 500L cause I had no clue what to price them at. They're worth more so I just went up a bit to get closer to the low price on the hud. If I feel my kitty is worth more I can choose in between the prices given. But at least it gives me a range to work from. It's nice because I'm not over pricing or underpricing.

You do have to add in for hidden traits. It only prices the traits shown. So I can add in a few more lindens if it's a better trait or maybe type in all the traits replacing hiddens in chat and copy paste that. It has a lot of possibilities.

This is an example of one of the kitties I priced for 500L. You copy paste the shown traits into a window pop up from the hud and get this.

[06:27] KittyCat$ Calculator - MiniHud:
รข?? New Born Kitten

Fur: Bengal - Black
Eyes: Gerbera Blue (shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Shade: Illume
Tail: Mysterious
Ears: Odyssey Rounded Fold
Whiskers: Black (shape: Plush)
Size: Normal
-------------------------------------------------------------
Found Traits: [9] Traits, [0] Genesis Trait.
This Kitten has some of the latest traits!

Estimated Price: 1350 L$
Current Market-Value: 878 L$
-------------------------------------------------------------
[NEW] (Retired) shows the retired traits!

The kitty hides more traits, but I decided to go with shown. And raised the price to 800L. You see it's still my choice what to price at and it's still low for market rate, but it's not too low that I'm just giving it away.

I wanted to add that the scriptor has ppl going threw the markets and shops to get prices and they compile the info, do math that hurts my head, and updates the prices every week. So as prices drop the hud shows the new prices and you can adjust accordingly.
Where does one get this "KittyCat$ Calculator - MiniHud". and how much would it cost ? It sounds VERY useful.
Thanks for the information.

Shelley
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's