KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Yay Got My Kitty Back.... Wher edo I go to rez it without losing it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK so last time I tried to drop my cat box on to a land it vanished and i had to put a support ticket in to get him back. NOW where can I go where I am allowed to drop the box and rez it. i do not have a private house so i am a little homeless and lost lol if someone can point me in the right direction that would be great. i dont want ot bother support team again lol
there are sandboxes that allow you to rez things. Just do a search for sandbox.

If you are landless, a couple things to keep in mind. If you have a phoenix firestorm kitty, you don't have to feed it so you can keep it in your inventory and carry it when you walk around.

If you have a cat that you have to feed, you need to feed it daily. If you don't have land, you can keep it in the online cattery. You will need a dock which is free. A dock allows you to put money in the online cattery to buy food. The dock also allows you to bring your kitty into SL when you want to carry and play with the kitty. This is the simplest option if you don't have land. You can right click the kitty to send it back to the cattery. When you want to bring the kitty inworld, go to a sandbox, put down the dock and touch the dock -- choose bring kitty to SL and you will have it in aobut a minute or two. Nice thing about the online cattery is that since it is a webpage -- you can view your kitties from anywhere. I have a friend who checks on her kitties by phone on her workbreak especially when they are close to having a baby.

If you don't want to put it in the online cattery, but need to feed it and don't have land and don't want to rent anyplace: it's a little more difficult but doable. You can buy snack food instead of regular kibble. Carry the kitty and the snackfood at the same time. The snackfood will feed the kitty as long as the kitty is awake while you are carrying it. You will have to carry and feed it daily. I don't know how long or how many times a day you will have to carry it. I don't know anyone who does it this way because the online cattery is so convenient.

Another option is to rent a cart at one of the kittysims so you can leave your kitty out with food.

If you have a kitty you have to feed and don't feed it, it gets hungry. After a few days, it will be sick. If it's sick, you will have to feed it extra to make it well again. A sick kitten can't have kittens until it is well again.

hope this helps.
There is a very nice Sandbox called "Ocenside Sandbox" that will allow you to set "home" there if you join their group. I used that space when I was homeless.
There is a very nice Sandbox called "Oceanside Sandbox" that will allow you to set "home" there if you join their group. I used that space when I was homeless.

Welcome aboard, Izzy!

Right outside the front door of our shoppe, you can rez boxes on the lawn.

Just don't leave any BurgerKing wrappers or anything and you're all set.

You can get there by clicking the link below.

Enjoy!
If you are on a budget yet still would like a home there are some wonderful little places out there one can rent for next to nothing. My first home in Second Life was called Faery Crossing (It is a very welcoming community of fae people.) It is several sims where some rentals are available. My first home was in Wildewood Village in Faery Crossing and little homes are very fairly priced. It is also a kittycat friendly place if you end up renting there. Faery Crossing is fairly easy to find. Just look it up in the search engine inworld and it comes right up. They also have a nice sandbox there as well that people are welcome to use as long as they clean up after themselves when they are finished.

It might be the answer so you can rez your kittycat and feed it.
Reference URL's