KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: 30L KITTIES FOR STARTERS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SELLING ALL MY LEFT NORMAL SIZE KITTIES FOR ONLY 30L YOU CAN SEND THEM TO MANAGERIE FOR 50K$ I JUST CAN'T PUT THEM IN THE MANAGERIE MYSELF HEHE.. 2 LIVE KITTIES 1F 8T 75% LOVE 63DAYS OLD - 150L & 1F 6T 74% LOVE 57DAYS - 100L NEED A NEW HOME FOR THEM PLEASE TAKE THEM!! KITTY SHELF-5L, MESH KITTY BED-20L @ http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Vygg/56/82/85
I grabbed a bunch and will sort them later. I always try to have some L$99 boxes available in my MP store for those who are just looking for pets, so many should actually go to good homes. :-)

I also got the live Siamese Chocolate. I breed them and those are gorgeous eyes!

BTW - if you are selling the KC displays ubercheap, let me know. I don't need them right now, but might grab them for future use.
Thanks for giving those kitties new adventure! It's a good thing you have a MP coz I don't have :3.. hope they will bring you luck!^^
Reference URL's